Just don't know what to do anymore :(

twinklet

Ok this might need a bit of explaining but I will try to keep it as brief as possible.

I'm not new here, I had to create another account to stop him looking at what I was posting. Some of you will probably be able to guess who I am.

This is one of my recent threads about what has happened...

"Is it wrong that this bothers me?" (sorry cant post the url)

Now since then it's all just gone pear shaped.

I found out the secret poster was a friend of his. I was shocked that he would tell his friends my name on here but he did. He wasn't remorseful about it at all. He kept accusing me of using this site to bash him, accusing me of leaving stuff out of the posts I make about him so that the advice suits me better and makes me feel I am more justified to be mad at him.

After arguing via text for most of the day I said lets just drop it because I honestly thought there was no point carrying on arguing when he just couldn't see what he had done wrong.

I asked him then if he wanted to watch a film or something tonight, and he said that he was going to his friends house instead (the friend who was making the posts) to discuss this. Now this made me angry as it isn't his business, it is ours to discuss. He told me that he was going there to basically see why he had done what he did.

I replied and said "well in that case I will come with you as it is my business too".

He replied and said that he isn't mad at his friend for doing what he did and that he just wants to go there. So again, he made out that he was going to basically have a go at him when in actual fact he is going there for fun. No doubt this situation will come up but it will probably be in a lighthearted manner and I will probably get slagged off as usual.

I feel like something he has stepped in. I feel he doesn't give a crap about my feelings at all.

I am just at the end of my tether now and I don't know what to do

I knew there was no wendy....I tried to rebutt her/him asking why he/she was being so deceptive and negative but it is all gone and I could not remember who you were..

Why would he be mad at his friend? the only way his friend would have known you were talking to us or your user id or the website address would be if he told him the information....He clearly put his friend up to it.....

These are the texts if anyone is interested in reading them. If not just skip this bit

Him -"sorry I'm still at the fire station with **** at mo but I have found out who it is. I texted, ****,**** and **** (three of his mates). Turns out it's ****. He said he is treating it like some kind of social experiment. Will have a look at what he has written now as soon as I get home. He said email him and he will chat to you about it"

Me - "No. Not being funny but I'm not chatting to your mates about our problems, that's for us to talk about. I don't get it. Has he been following my posts or something? "

Him - "He said he was intrigued as to the opinions of some of the people on there or something, he wanted to test them? As for comments he has made about you or us, I've no clue until I read what has been said. I don't know. I'm deleting the site from my history. Not gonna even think about it"

Me - "Don't worry I'll be changing my name on there. I'm f**king fuming. He didn't say anything bad but your friends have no right knowing my name on there and I don't know why you would tell them. I'm f**king baffled. And the fact you had to text ****, I would appreciate it if you didn't mention me to him at all"

Him - "It was a precaution. I've mentioned the forum before but I was sure I had not said your name or its name to him. Was just to eliminate people. I wish you had never showed me the site. I'd rather not know what everyone thinks of me, I could care less. What matters to me is how I feel about myself"

Me - "Why would you mention my name on there to any of your friends? Ask them if they need my bank details too. They seem to know everything else. And that doesn't surprise me"

Him - "Look I agree he went about this all wrong, not that there is much right with it. He should've posted all over the board if arguing points with people was what he wanted i guess although after the emails that came to you before, def the wrong thing to be anonymous. And what doesn't surprise you?"

Me - "I've just got one question that I would like an honest answer to, why did you tell ANY of your friends my name on that site?"

Him- "Thinking about it, **** would've been the only one, maybe ****. I've mentioned you use a forum to bash me to other people but referred to it as just a forum. We'll discuss this tomorrow as it's past 2 now and I need to sleep. Try not to let it bother you for tonight. Night

Him - "Oh why? Dunno. Just when I was talking about it I guess, more than likely after some beer when my toungue was loosened. I don't know. I'll get him to delete his account or something tomorrow. Can't be dealing with this stress. He's gonna need to explain exactly why he did it tomorrow".

Me - "Not let it bother me? It will be another sleepless night. This is what I mean by trust. Can't trust you to confide in you without you splashing it about. And a sorry wouldn't go amiss. I don't use it to bash you. I use it for advice. Its easier than trying to talk to you who can't seem to communicate with anyone but friends who cant hold down a relationship, Goodnight"

I waited most of the day for an answer to what I had said last night and there was nothing so the texts continued today.

I knew there was no wendy....I tried to rebutt her/him asking why he/she was being so deceptive and negative but it is all gone and I could not remember who you were..

Why would he be mad at his friend? the only way his friend would have known you were talking to us or your user id or the website address would be if he told him the information....He clearly put his friend up to it.....

Sorry, wendy is his friends nickname

No..do not stoop to his level...As I said to "wendy" there are warm people on the other end of those cold computers and we would gladly talk with your boyfriend were he to post..Wendy is a hypocrite and very immature...There is nothing wrong with you getting advice from people who are not close to the situation..Like I said We cant see the forest for the trees and sometimes we need a little guidance

Everything is deleted so no one can track you anymore...

Archived