Can love 'grow'?

Alien777

I would like to know if you like someone as a friend (and maybe more)and they really like you, but you are not sure how if you get together with them if love will develop - should you still take the chance? The thing is one of my best friends sister has really strong feelings for me - I do like her she is atractive, caring, friendly and very sweet, but will the friendship with my friend be the same if I go out with his sister and then maybe the relationship does not work? My friend has the maturity not to interfere with our relationship even though he wants the best for his sister (he is actually the one organising activities so that me and his sister can be together). The main thing is I am not sure how I feel about her, but can love develop between us? In the past every woman that I have really liked (or possibly loved for that matter) has turned out not to be the person that I expected at all and none of them have felt the same way about me. So now maybe if I give her a chance could it be possible that over time I could really start to like this girl? If anyone has been in the same situation before, your advise will be appreciated... 0X

Hi Alien77,

Do not worry about your friendship with this guy friend of yours.

It is good to see that he has the maturity to make efforts in getting his sis and you together.

The fact that he is doing this means that he does not mind at all. So take heart. All the best to your relationship with this gal! Cheers dude.

hey, i know exactly how u feel, me and my friend jacob r best friends, and i went out with his sister. he was ok with it, he jus asked me not to do anything stupid wit her lol. but yeah, we had really good times, but she moved to washington so me and her had to brake up, but me and jacob r still best friends, and i still feel tha same way about his sis, so yeah, tha love can grow. so i went through all that, but if u wanna know anything else jus ask.