Money is the name of the game

i was dumped coz i didnt have enough cash! she got a new job and new frenz! I was used and today ive lost everything money, frenz family. I feel disgusted that i was used and i allowed myself to be used! She will never stay happy my heartg is bleeding and will curse her till my last breath! hell with her. :splat:

Yeah!!! I dont disagree that i m in financial mess but shoould that lead to relationship mess?

I was told that i never spent enough and never bbought anything expensive for her. Moreover, i was runnning this relation financially. M all broke now; mentally and financially. Life just seems to be empty bottle ready to break!

God knows wher i am leading!!

Is this your wife or long term girlfriend?

I think you need to just sit back and catch your breath and don't do anything drastic. Maybe you're right about this girl - maybe she's just a gold digger, but there are other girls out there who aren't.

It's obvious you're in a lot of pain, but just try to take things a day at a time. There's no easy fixes to break ups. They are painful, and only time will heal you and allow you to move on.

Ive planned my death and will matrialize it soon! Thanks bbut nthings help nor working

Huh? You mean you would WANT a woman whose behavior is so bad she makes people feel like killing themselves?

Do yourself a favor and run, far away. You'll respect yourself for it and will feel better, I promise.

Come on now, hang tough. You can do it.

she called up today saying she not gonna pay me back for the stuff she bought! she bought herself jewellry phone for herself and bro clothes for her family for Xmas and m left in debt in deep * * * * !!! hw people change man!! y money is so important i did so much and m been thrown like a rag... ghosh cant believe it! hate her now!

Archived