Ladies, Question about attention...

Roberto34

Ladies, this is a question about lack of attention.

If you're attracted to a guy, and you look at him daily, and he doesn't pay attention to you, do you get frustrated with his lack of approach/acknowledging you??

Thank you, ladies.

I'm interested in what women have to say about this. I've personally seen the answer to be "yes." Many women get frustrated with me very quickly if I don't run over and jump on their back (or something) They will almost immediately resort to either trying to make me jealous or flat-out ignoring me, both of which I deem to be childish and off-putting.

Are these types of things common when you ladies get frustrated?

Because...

I say be patient or do it yourself.

I'm interested in what women have to say about this. I've personally seen the answer to be "yes." Many women get frustrated with me very quickly if I don't run over and jump on their back (or something) They will almost immediately resort to either trying to make me jealous or flat-out ignoring me, both of which I deem to be childish and off-putting.

Well see, this girl has been patient with me. But I'm waiting for her to at least try and talk with me.

I went out of my comfort zone, and tried to talk with her awhile back. It took me LOTS of courage to do what I did, and I did a few things. She's been looking at me for Months now, and I haven't said anything.

I know I'm a coward, but it's two-fold for me.

I feel that it's been just too long for me to say anything to her, but at the same time, I REALLY WANT TO!!

On top of this, I understand how shy she is, but I'm also shy. Nobody believes that I am, but deep down, I TRULY am!! It's hard when I'm actually attracted to a woman.

Today and yesterday, she didn't look or anything. I think I might've blown it.

How about that?? Do you ladies think she has given up on me??

Well see, this girl has been patient with me. But I'm waiting for her to at least try and talk with me.

I went out of my comfort zone, and tried to talk with her awhile back. It took me LOTS of courage to do what I did, and I did a few things. She's been looking at me for Months now, and I haven't said anything.

I know I'm a coward, but it's two-fold for me.

I feel that it's been just too long for me to say anything to her, but at the same time, I REALLY WANT TO!!

On top of this, I understand how shy she is, but I'm also shy. Nobody believes that I am, but deep down, I TRULY am!! It's hard when I'm actually attracted to a woman.

she probably has given up. but you still have time to say hi to her. it won't ruin your chances.

she probably has given up. but you still have time to say hi to her. it won't ruin your chances.

Once again, I'm not a woman, but I feel your pain. I totally blew it with this stunning (I mean model-esque) woman 5 or 6 years my senior that goes to my church. We eye sexed-each other for YEARS, but she was just too stunning. It took me so long to say something to her it was already far too late. She's married now.

That was when I was young and stupid. Now I'm slightly older and stupid. The result was mostly my fault. I don't lose any sleep over her.

She still comes into my gym now and then and looks at me and kind of smiles. I can't tell if it's an "I still think you're hot" smile or an "I'm rubbing it in cuz I'm married now" smile. I mostly ignore her.

Once again, I'm not a woman, but I feel your pain. I totally blew it with this stunning (I mean model-esque) woman 5 or 6 years my senior that goes to my church. We eye sexed-each other for YEARS, but she was just too stunning. It took me so long to say something to her it was already far too late. She's married now.

That was when I was young and stupid. Now I'm slightly older and stupid. The result was mostly my fault. I don't lose any sleep over her.

She still comes into my gym now and then and looks at me and kind of smiles. I can't tell if it's an "I still think you're hot" smile or an "I'm rubbing it in cuz I'm married now" smile. I mostly ignore her.

Frustrated? No. Write him off, yes. My self esteem being what it is, I assume he thinks I'm not worth his time and just sort of sadly wander off to mentally wonder why he did not find me attractive when other guys tell me I'm hot....

Frustrated? No. Write him off, yes. My self esteem being what it is, I assume he thinks I'm not worth his time and just sort of sadly wander off to mentally wonder why he did not find me attractive when other guys tell me I'm hot....

i say no.... because if i see someone i like, i go for it... i dont wait for them to make the first move....unless of course they are married....

in your defense, maybe you didnt notice her first.....or worst case scenario, he is just not into me.....

i say talk to her..... what have you got to lose?

i say no.... because if i see someone i like, i go for it... i dont wait for them to make the first move....unless of course they are married....

in your defense, maybe you didnt notice her first.....or worst case scenario, he is just not into me.....

i say talk to her..... what have you got to lose?

i say no.... Because if i see someone i like, i go for it... I dont wait for them to make the first move....unless of course they are married....

In your defense, maybe you didnt notice her first.....or worst case scenario, he is just not into me.....

I say talk to her..... What have you got to lose?

Oh my god! Where are girls like you around here?!

i say no.... Because if i see someone i like, i go for it... I dont wait for them to make the first move....unless of course they are married....

In your defense, maybe you didnt notice her first.....or worst case scenario, he is just not into me.....

I say talk to her..... What have you got to lose?

Oh my god! Where are girls like you around here?!

Frustrated isn't what I would call it. I'd just be sad but only for a while and luckily knowing he doesn't have any interest in me makes me lose interest quick. Of course before I lose hope I try to make it really obvious to him I'm interested (looking a lot, maybe even smiling) to determine whether he's interested or not.

Archived