Hand Jobs: Circumsized & Uncircumsized differences?

Unknown1607307972

This is something that's affecting my confidence in a normally fantastic sex life and with my crippling lack of self esteem it could seriously compromise my sex drive.

Basically I was with my ex for over two years, he was circumsized. I had troubles making him come but hand jobs I was ok with, it was blow jobs and even intercourse that was the problem. He could only come in the missionary position for some reason (that was frustrating) and could rarely come through oral sex wither. It made me feel like I was terrible in bed and made me feel rather reluctant to try again as I wanted to spare myself from another blow to my self esteem. I'm clinically depressed and I cope horribley with embarassment and have become very defensive.

I have a new boyfriend who is uncircumsized, and the sex has been really great. We seem to match perfectly in what we want. I can make him come with oral sex, different positions, it made me feel that maybe it wasn't me with the problem after all. I have a very high sex life, my boyfriend says I make him come harder than anyone else ever has, including himself He calls me the best girlfriend he's ever had. The problem is, handjobs. My usual method isn't effective on him. I hate it because as I said in another thread I have this awful habit of comparing myself harshly against his ex fin my head for absolutely no reason, and it's making me feel inferiour that I can't do it but she could.

He's been saying that I have nothing to feel inferiour about and that he really doesn't want me to give up trying. He says despite not coming it still feels really great and he's sure I'll get used to it and that it's just that different methods work on different people and that it seems I'm just used to a circumsized guy. He's trieds to reassure me but I'm a crazy person who is difficult to reassure. I feel there's differences in hand jobs for circumsized and uncircumsized guys but I feel so damn useless about it that I'm scared my stupid lack of confidence is going to * * * * up my wonderful sex life with him just like how I freaked with my ex. I don't want to, but mentally I have something that makes me freeze and clam up if I feel embarassed. We're in a LDR so it'd be really a huge shame to mess up the chances we have to have sex because of this. The point of this long long story is, does anyone believe that there are differences in what works for circumsized and uncircumsized guys?

I've heard that you need to be way more gentle with circumsised guys.

Maybe you're being too soft and gentle with your current guy- although make sure you ask him about it firs, I'm not going to be responsible if you hurt him

You know you could be right, my ex found it uncomfortable if I was too tight around the head especially so it could be that indeed.

I am aware that I seem like I'm making a huge fuss over nothing I tend to use this site to vent my crazy side and as I'm stupidly harsh on myself it's easy for me to obsess over small mistakes.

Every guy is different. I know some circumsized guys that like it VERY hard and with a tight grip. Others like just the tips of their fingers. I have been with an uncirmcumsized guy and he was very sensitive. The big difference tends to be that with circumsized guys lube is a big help.

I think the key to giving him a good hand job is to tell him you want to watch him touch himself (while you do yourself). That way you will learn what he likes.

Archived