I'm never going to marry this guy so why am i with him?

SeaBisquit

hello, i have been with my bf for about seven months. everybody thinks were going to end up getting married except for me. i know he's not the right guy for me. i stay with him because my kids love him. if we even argue my son gets mad at me and says it's all my fault.

hello, i have been with my bf for about seven months. everybody thinks were going to end up getting married except for me. i know he's not the right guy for me. i stay with him because my kids love him. if we even argue my son gets mad at me and says it's all my fault.

Well, better sooner than later. It will happen eventually. Why waste both of your times and build up this guy's (and your son's) hope?

Your son doesn't chose this aspect of your life. If you are unhappy, you can't properly take care of your children to the best of your ability.

If you already feel as though the relationship is not going to go anywhere, then I suggest that you break things off as soon as possible. Although your kids may like him, it would not be fair to continue on just for their sake. You're entitled to be happy just like everyone else. Prolonging the relationship from the inevitable will get you nowhere. Don't waste anymore time because you could be with someone you actually want to settle down with.

for marriage or not, why are you with him?

Archived