Why did he cheat on me!

priddylacey

Ok yall, i have a bit of a problem. i have been dating this guy for 8 months and recently has been broken off because he decided he wanted to be with someone else. for the last 3 months he has been very distent and disapear for days. i figured he has been cheating and was finally confirmed when the new girlfriend called me and asked if me and him were still together. She told me that he was on his way to see her and that she was gunna figure it all out and call me. well when she called me she said he just wants to be with her and hell come get his stuff from my house tomorrow. oh man that really upset me. of cource. i told her its not done till hes a man and calls me his self that i wasnt gunna talk through her.

well the twist to this story is last week( a week befor all this blew up) i went to his house before he could disapear on me again and asked him if he was dating someone else behind my back and DUHH he denied it tottaly. he said that he he loves me but he has a lot going on so lets go on a pause. a pause? but as soon as we both got alll our stuff in line then he wants to be together and happy. and it wont be long, and blah blah blah. he still wanted to fullfill our plans of living in our own place and all of our hopes and dreams we had together.

he said i got cranky after xmas because i was stressed and something about being a call-aholic. the only reason i would call cuz he never called me. and or when he stood me up or i went a couple days without hearing from him.

and then like i said before yesterday eveything was confirmed and he decided on the other girl. but im having a really hard time with this. i love him dearly but i know i shouldnt. my last relationship before this guy was my marrage of 2 years. and i went out on a limb for this guy. i keep wanting to blam myself. my marrage ended because of my ex husbend beong mean and hatefull.

hes comeing over today to get his stuff. what do i do? i want to sit him down and demand an explanation! i want to find out if he genunly wants to be with her or he just said that cuz he was at her house and she was lisstening.

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!

Does it even matter if he said it because she was there??? Do you even want some one who tell you and her what ever you both want to hear? He is just playing....He initially wanted to keep you around while he was with her, now that its out, he will stick with her, but will prolly try to hang onto you too...He knows you are in an emotional state....dont let his words take advantage of you and kick him to the curb!

I wouldnt even let the guy come in and get his stuff, leave it on the front step or whatever. Who cares if she was there & he said he wanted her not you? All the while telling you he had to get his life together blah blah blah...HE CHEATED. BOOT. PERIOD.

Yeah, I agree with Ac143. Put his stuff in bags or boxes and when he comes, don't let him in the house...transfer the stuff out the door and close the door on him. Do not talk to him....no explanations are necessary..he is a jerk who has been toying with you and this other woman. Be grateful he is not your problem anymore and be thankful you are not in this woman's shoes.

This guy isn't worth you time at all. Pack up his stuff and leave it outside by the front door. He'll probably do the samething to this other girl as he did to you. Once a cheater always a cheater. You do deserve far more better!!! Just be thankful that you don't have to deal with him and the problems any longer. You will find a guy is far more worth it and treats you with respect.

A similar thing happened to me.

How did she get your number?

Of course he would deny it, cheating and lying goes hand in hand. You want to find out if he wants to be with her? He was at "her" house and not "yours", there is your answer.

You can demand an explanation but it is likely that whatever he tells you won't be the truth. I know it's hard but I wouldn't waste my time.

If I were you I would get all of his stuff, stick it in bags and put it outside my door. tell him what you have done and that he better hurry up and get it before it gets stolen or the bin men take it away and never talk to the scum again.

I know it is painful - I am sorry you are going through this.

You deserve to be treated better. I bet you have a big heart. Sounds like your ex may have taken you for granted, and if you were to convince this person to get back with you, he would do the same. And, it probably wouldn't be the last time he cheated either.

These things have a way of taking a blow to our self-esteem, so take care of yourself and treat yourself kindly. You deserve someone who appreciates you.

He cheated on you because he doesn't want to be with you anymore. Pack up his crap in bags and leave it outside. Don't demand an explanation, cry, or anything, just be glad he's out of your life and is now the other girl's problem. My guess is that he'll cheat on her too. You don't need this guy messing with your emotions. NC.

Archived