Penetration pros and cons, regrets and stuff

MsMargarita

I m physically a virgin in a relationship with trust and stuff. Virginity is more of an accident - I ve never met anyone i d want to be inside before. Now I have developed a desire for a man and feel ready to part with virginity. But the problem is that I cannot relax with him and can't orgasm from oral stimulation. How much more enjoyable the real intercourse is compared to alternatives that do not damage the hymen?

And might the actual penetration solve my problem?Or I should first learn to find pleasure in other things?

A bit embarrassing - but I guess it shouldn't be. Need mature advise please.. Thanks a lot x

there is no way of explaining it. if you have never been penetrated then its hard to identify a comparison.

its just a completely different experience. as a whole i think its better than non-penetrative stuff.

your first time will most likely be very unenjoyable.

mine was pretty pleasant. but thats because i played with myself alot in the years prior.

i prefer sex hands down even to the best oral job.

Penetration all the way! It's talking about apples and oranges when compared to oral stimulation, just like masturbation is different than oral which is different than penetration.

Unless you have a really strong reason to want to stay a virgin, i'd go for it, but with proper birth control in place of course.

your first time will most likely be very unenjoyable.

mine was pretty pleasant. but thats because i played with myself alot in the years prior.

i prefer sex hands down even to the best oral job.

Yes, your first time will not be enjoyable OR at least not as enjoyable as it will be after you have had sex a few times.

I love penetration, but you cant compare it to oral or anything else really lol. Its great, I absoutely love it lol but again I didn't actually enjoy it for a long time. It depended on the partner (if Im in love or not) & experience overall.

Anyway - if you are ready & feel like you found the right guy to do this with - go for it. Make sure to use protection

Yes, your first time will not be enjoyable OR at least not as enjoyable as it will be after you have had sex a few times.

I love penetration, but you cant compare it to oral or anything else really lol. Its great, I absoutely love it lol but again I didn't actually enjoy it for a long time. It depended on the partner (if Im in love or not) & experience overall.

Anyway - if you are ready & feel like you found the right guy to do this with - go for it. Make sure to use protection

I agree and am the same way.

I absolutely love sex until about the 15 minute mark, then the good sensation fades and I just wait for him to finish.

I m 18. I don't mind=)

Ah okay. I figured that was about how old you were.

Yeah, some people build up sex as something that can't be enjoyed by the woman. It's a huge lie. As long as your partner is loving, you'll be fine. The first time, as already stated, won't be the greatest thing ever, but it will get better.

Good luck. Relax. Have fun. And just to reiterate . . . BE SAFE!!!

Why Does He Want To See You In A Bi...
Why Does He Want To See You In A Bikini?

Archived