help i tried everything and she cant orgasm

axel585

i hope someone can help me out here, me and my girlfriend are both 17 and we been having sex the problem is that she cant orgasm and she wants to. she says she enjoys sex and it feels good but she never climax's. i tried giving her oral she said it feels good but she didn't like it ( i know didn't make sense to me either) i tried fingering her and rubbing her clit but she said it hurt and i don't want to do that. and she just whats to keep on pleasuring me and get nothing in return. Normally i would be ok with this but i feel bad for her that shes getting nothing out of giving me oral. she doesn't understand that and we end up fighting over it. so can someone help please

some women just cant get an orgasm from sex.. has she been able to do it through masturbation? becasue thats the only way it works for me..

if she is truly happy just making you happy then let her. honestly alot of women dont need to have an orgasm to be happy with the experience. thats how it has always been for me and i really just enjoy the reasction i get from my the guy.

i hope someone can help me out here, me and my girlfriend are both 17 and we been having sex the problem is that she cant orgasm and she wants to. she says she enjoys sex and it feels good but she never climax's. i tried giving her oral she said it feels good but she didn't like it ( i know didn't make sense to me either) i tried fingering her and rubbing her clit but she said it hurt and i don't want to do that. and she just whats to keep on pleasuring me and get nothing in return. Normally i would be ok with this but i feel bad for her that shes getting nothing out of giving me oral. she doesn't understand that and we end up fighting over it. so can someone help please

Then you should chill out.

I am the same way as your gf. I have never climaxed...but I'm not really that concerned about it.

Your gf is 17. Your sexual peak? about right now. Her sexual peak? around 32.

She has plenty of time to figure it out. If she isn't complaining, don't worry about it.

I would relax and not worry about it. Like others have said, she is more than capable of experimenting when she is ready.

If she has the attitude that she doesn't like things like oral sex, manual stimulation, vibrators and self stimulation, she doesn't sound like she is remotely ready to have an orgasm mentally.

If a person doesn't want to take action steps to achieve a goal, there isn't a lot you can or should do about it.

Just enjoy your time with her imo.

Archived