massage points

maggot 9

I was talking with some of my friends and they told me that there were spots on a woman's back, ribs, and feet that can turn a person on. I was hoping to get some help because my girlfriend is into massaging and sensual touching and such, soo if someone has an answer or a site, it would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you in advance.

Well from personal experience, feet are a very good spot. when my boyfriend massaged my feet he kind of works his way from right in the middle of my foot, up through my toes, and after he's done that he'll gently suck on my toes (keeping in mind he knows my toes are always clean cause i shower 6 times a day thanks to ocd -_-) but it feels great everytime and pretty much gets me off without him even having to do a whole lot more lol

Start from the neck...massage her whole body. Gently..slowly perhaps few butterfly kisses/tongue as you go. Continue right to the toes doing each joint muscle gently. Shell be very relaxed and the more relaxed she is the more intense orgasm she will have.. Have fun...

Everyone is different, you should ask your girlfriend to express what feels good when you get to it. That being said I've had good luck with neck, ears, spine, lower back where it dips just before their butt, the joint on the back side of their knees, and their feet

But like I said best way is to wiper in her ear, that you're going to give her whole body a sensual massage and to give you a subtle sign when you're in a good spot. light some candles and make a game out of it.

Archived