Having Trouble getting it to fit

bananaphone88

My girlfriend and i have tried to have sex on a few occasions and have been having some trouble, i cant seem to get my penis into her. Ive tried lube, different positions, and even tried without a condom, but it doesnt go in no matter how hard i try. we both are both 14 and have never had sex, but im not shure if her hymen is still intact or if that could be the problem. she is REALLY tight, i could barely fit two fingers inside. i really need some help with this, i dont want to disapoint her anylonger.

please please help!

i tried several times before me and my girlfriend (she was also a virgin) were able to do it.

try taking some time to initiate foreplay. when the time is ready, the muscles will relax.

she also could be having vaginisms, which are muscle contractions that constrict the walls and make entry painful. she might want to get a checkup.

don't do it without the condom, you don't want to get her pregnant, t-rust me. no first time is worth that.

My girlfriend and i have tried to have sex on a few occasions and have been having some trouble, i cant seem to get my penis into her. Ive tried lube, different positions, and even tried without a condom, but it doesnt go in no matter how hard i try. we both are both 14 and have never had sex, but im not shure if her hymen is still intact or if that could be the problem. she is REALLY tight, i could barely fit two fingers inside. i really need some help with this, i dont want to disapoint her anylonger.

please please help!

Nobody said it was easy...

It's always a little hard, especially when you both are so young and maybe don't know what real arousal's like...

she's 14. her body isn't mature enough, probably. i know mine wasn't. and i don't want to sound like an old geezer but you're both 14. i'd be really really careful. sex = chance for pregnancy~ and at your age, i would really really rethink about taking the chance.

I would have to agree.

Her body isn't ready yet.

I would agree withe MOST of the replies...as for some of them I'm not saying they are wrong, but he is 14 and needs to learn sometime what is going to happen most likely alot in future relationships...like giggidy said foreplay is a good way to get her wet and looser and as a result making it easier to penitrate...As for those of you that think he is too young...every family that has a guthrie child(such as me)has one child that lost their virginity at or even before the age of 10!!It is a family tradition in a way...so if you think he is young just look at me i was 10...and as for my girlfriend she was 8(i dont even know how that happened but it did)GOOD LUCK!

Archived