Glasses incredibly sexy. Agree? Disagree?

My Advice

Whenever I see an attractive woman who wears glasses I find it incredibly sexy. I even like it when a woman wears glasses when they are having sex with me, esp when they are riding me. I am talking regular glasses although sun glasses also are really sexy.

Anybody feel this way? Anybody find glasses sexy? Anybody find them unattractive or even an outright turn off? Or are you neutral?

The only glasses I'll like, and I suspect many will be the same as me, will be the "secretary look" on girls. Though up to the individual what they think of that specifically - for me it's probably more what it shows mentally/personality wise rather than physically. Like it's still physically good but I'd always prefer no-glasses.

It rly depends...But personally I usually dont find glasses look that amazing as you describe... Most ppl who wear glasses IMO they look alot better when they take them off.(No offense to anyone here pls) - But I know one guy in my school hes very goodlooking and his glasses suit with him soo well they make him even more sexy! But thats are pretty rare case in my opinion.

I had bto get glasses last year for eye strain at work. i wear them occasionally and i get loads of compliments. one of the gey guys at work said i looked very sexy like a sexy secretary. now im known as the girl in the office that turned a gay guy on. its all been a positive experience.

Archived