Me and my ex are dunzo we havent spoken for a little over a month. Im very happy and have been enjoying myself lately. But im just curious to know why shes so s l u t t y. I feel like she is trying to get back at me or something. I found out that she had oral sex with this one guy and then took his V card. Now they dont talk and she has a thing with this other guy while she is with another guy also. Crazy huh? I have no respect for her but im just wondering people why is she so open about her sex life.

I've heard of this happening often. Sometimes when people go through break ups, they go a bit nuts for awhile. She's probably still hurt and looking for validation through sex.

Over time, she will probably stop this behaviour if it is not normally part of her character.

Many of my friends have gone crazy promiscuous after break-ups. I think it's that newfound freedom and suddenly the world seems so full of attractive people. And now you can sample whomever, whenever?

Maybe she's trying to fill an empty hole in her soul with sexual adventures.

yeah i have no idea like we havent even spoken to each other not even in school. As im just curious to why shes going nuts. I mean she broke up with me in the first place since then shes been with about 5 sexual partners

Maybe that's exactly why she broke up with you-- so that she could play (and play, and play) the field!

Archived