this is the emial i sent to get closure...he never responded..which i guess is also a response in a way..saying he just doesnt care enough to let me have my own closure..so officially time to move on i guess...would have been nice to hear it from him though..no matter how bad it made me feel i needed to know that it was over.. so here it is..

please just read this even though you don't want to hear from me..

I know you told me to leave you alone but i'm sending this email for me, and not you. although I am completely confused on how you could not feel this way anymore, i need to start accepting it. I haven't done anything productive this week because i cant seem to grasp the idea that this is actually over. You told me that you loved me just not in the same ways that i love you, so if that's true just give me this. I need to know that this is it, that I need to move on because this will never happen. I just need to move on with my life and right now its impossible because the whole thing is so confusing to me that i just cant let it go. The way this happened was so unlike you, the way you just wanted your key back..no emotion. the way you told me to leave you alone. All this is not the Austin i knew and loved. so i just need the closure.. I wish it didn't end up this way. i tried to change everything you wanted me to. I stop getting upset at little things, i held my tongue when i thought things were dumb. I stopped talking about marriage (although that was a hard one). all that i really needed was for you to stick up for me. Not in a situation like valentines day because that was selfish of me, but just in every day situations where some one said something about me..i understand that its probably easier to deal with just your family instead of the two of us.

so I just need to know why your feelings changed so quickly..

and it was quickly if you were telling me the truth when you said you were thinking about this since the fights we had lately, and even sooner than that because about a week before this happened we had that fight about me being a bigger priority. You told me "i cant imagine finding something else like this, your perfect, this is IT" how did it go from this is IT to i need my key back? i know you don't want to talk to me and you just want to get over it but just do this for me. Please. i need this to move one. Right now its hard to move on when this is all such a shock

and to clarify that last text i sent you, you as a boyfriend did not make you like "every other ass hole I've dated" it was the way you broke up with me and told me to leave you alone. This is not an email for sympathy its simply an email that i am doing for myself. I need to move one, and me thinking that ONE day it will be back to normal is not letting me move on. Because i am sure your past that point and its truly over for you so please just let me have that closure too.

im sure this email sounds like a lot of rambling, just not sure how to organize my thoughts about this.

----so i didnt think this would be a bad emial to send..i just needed to closure but yet again he acts like an ahole and doesnt respond ..so i guess thats it..he is too selfich to just respond wiht "its over, move on"

I am in your boat....I sent a letter to my ex-girlfriend which she refuses to acknowledge so it seems, despite making contact and sending me a gift (??!?)

My guess is that he doesn't have the guts but that should tell you at least what sort of person they really are. You will find someone that will not act in self preservation all the time and will instead show you the respect you deserve.

Chin up...

thanks guys i know ill find someone even better than i THOUGHT he was..

but yea today is so much easier knowing that he really doesnt give a **** about me..

if he did he would atleast let me go and move on..

so today is a better day =] im glad i sent that email its helped me alot...

Would you have felt better if he had written: "it's over. Don't contact me again"?

I don't believe many people have the guts to be so straight forward honest to put this in black and white, even if that's how they feel.

By writing anything else than this, however, they open up the possibility for you to agonize and analyze/ overanalyze about the meaning of every single word that they have written.

So in some ways not responding to a letter like this, is a very clear/ unambiguous answer.

Of course it's not what you were hoping for, but I hope you can move on now and focus on your healing.

Good luck

i sent it last night and i got a response..he doesnt want a long term realtion ship right now and he wants to figure out what he wants in life..

thats exactly what i needed to hear..im completely happy right now. he is a great person and i dont hate him...i can officially move on =]

oh i see you sent it last night. In the future try not to send anything to him. The honest truth is, no matter what response (if any) you get won't explain why he is doing what he is doing. There truly is no "logical" answer, I can assure you of that. I am glad you are feeling better though, hope it continues. Its nice when you have an "up" day huh?

yea sure is. but i do believe his response and now the whole breakup makes sense

so with that im going to just make myself better, and he will regret all of it hahah

yes i think it has been quoted here many times, "living well is the best revenge". Now dont waste anymore time and get to it!

Archived