Confused.

annoymous
couple-talking-to-counselor-looking...
couple-talking-to-counselor-looking-at-drawing-SBV-337629480-HD

You should stop trying to talk with him. It seems that he is wrestling with his feelings and the constant barrage is just pushing things and making the situation worse.

It is fine for someone to want to talk in their own time, and it is also fine for you to want to discuss it outside of texting. I would suggest you not text or contact anymore. If he contacts you and wants to talk, then agree, but only in person and only when he is ready for it to be in person. Until then, you don't really have anything to say. This texting will only dig a deep hole deeper.

Take this time to decide what *you* want out of a relationship. Is this the only time that a petty things has resulted in this much of a recation? Is it recurring? Do you care about being with someone that isn't willing to talk through things in a mature manner?

Love may forgive, but forgiveness does not equal forgetfulness. Just because two people love each other, does not mean that they should be together. The must work for each other's mutual benefit. If that isn't happening, if it is just one sided, what kind of relationship is that?

I don't think I could handle being one of the first things to go when the going gets tough. Life is going to be full of hard times... it is only the couple that can make it through those hard times together that can hope to weather the future. I think you should really think on what you need... not who you want right now.

You are 100% right. During the break a while ago, I explained how life is hard & I especially know because I have been on my own for years now with very little family around. He said he wouldnt do it again because he loves how i'm always there for him, always helping him, always honest and always always being there and looking out for him. I guess that is why it hurts so much because of all of that, and the way he has been with the i love you sooo much and i miss you soooo much stuff, then to do a complete turn around and like act like I am a stranger. Regardless it will hurt.

I do appreciate your replies!

I can understand how it hurts. I have definitely been there myself. Better to have it hurt once and be done with it then keep this dance going and being hurt again and again. Once bitten twice shy and all...

Hang in there.

Archived