timetogrow
He Calls Me Instead Of Texting
He Calls Me Instead Of Texting

For female in LDR, Does your boyfriend call/sms you everyday? Will you call/sms him if he doesn't call? Or you won't bother to call at all thinking he should be the one to call first? I mean is it ture that it's male who should always take the initiative to call his girlfriend? Will you consider your boyfriend doesn't love you or care you enough if he doesn't call you? Will you girl start NC and move on if your boyfriend doesn't call for a couple of weeks? thanks

My boyfriend either calls or SMS everyday. If he didn't call me for a couple of weeks, I would be worried, especially in an LDR.

Are you the boyfriend? If so, it only takes a few seconds to text her. If you're really busy during the day, try doing it before bed.

There is absolutely no excuse for not being able to call for a few weeks, not even for a few days. Even at busiest schedules there is no reason why he wouldnt be able to send you at least a text or two daily and grace you with a 10 minute call. I would assume he is losing his interest.

Well, first of all, I wouldn't blame a man for no longer calling if his girlfriend never volunteered to be the one to get in touch. That's so unfair.

Basically, if I were in a LDR, I wouldn't just sit by the phone and wait for my partner to call me all the time. We would take turns.

If I were calling and he wasn't returning my calls or seemed disinterested in communicating with me though, then I would probably assume that he was no longer committed to the relationship.

If my partner were busy etc. and couldn't get to a phone or what have you, I would understand, as long as he warned me that he was going to be busy beforehand rather than just disappearing for 2 weeks. But as long as he got in touch once his work was done, I would be fine with it.

Yes. Me and my boyfriend talk everyday.

We see eachother every 2 weeks, and then we have 4 month periods where we see eachother everyday.

But we talk on the phone multiple times a day, and text all throughout the day.

If he doesn't call, I call. Vs. Versa.

My boyfriend either calls or SMS everyday. If he didn't call me for a couple of weeks, I would be worried, especially in an LDR.

Are you the boyfriend? If so, it only takes a few seconds to text her. If you're really busy during the day, try doing it before bed.

I was in a LDR with my ex. She seldom called me during our relationship. She is overly religuous while i am a atheist. She wanted to marry me but she said i have to convert to a christian before we can get married. i loved her but we argued a whole lot about religion. Wheni was angry at hearing her preaching to me on god all the time i decided to start NC and after two weeks i called her up and she said she was in a new relationship already. i feel so crap and disappointed about it.

Yes. Me and my boyfriend talk everyday.

We see eachother every 2 weeks, and then we have 4 month periods where we see eachother everyday.

But we talk on the phone multiple times a day, and text all throughout the day.

If he doesn't call, I call. Vs. Versa.

I called her multiple times a day too. But she would never call me when i didn't call. She is in Malaysia and i am in China.

I have been talking to on and off to this guy for 5 years, we've seen each other twice, traveling to see each other at thier respective home towns.

We have a vacation planned together to finalize this and see if it will work between us, but I recently discovered that his family was involved in some lawsuits and criminal charges that they were convicted of. He never mentioned any of this to me in the past 5 years. Is is bad of me to judge him for not disclosing this information. Is this just the tip of a larger iceberg that I should steer my course away from right now before I get too emotionally attached. Do I confront him on his past?

He has asked me to do some shady things and I am strongly against it due to my morals. I'm wondering should I just can this relationship before it even starts.

I definitely need some advice...

In my opinion, neither person should have the sole responsibility of calling. For my girlfriend and I, we only really call during our school days since that's when we have a lot of time we aren't doing anything between classes and its really nice to hear from each other during those times =]. We almost always talk to each other at some point in the day, and if the occasion is where one of us is going to be gone for any amount of time past a day we let the other know.

I saw someone mention the fact that there's no reason a person can't contact their gf/bf inside past a full day or two (unless previously notified). A text can be done in little as a few seconds. A phone call can be a short one, even 5 minutes is a good amount of time to call and talk a little about each others day.

Back to the point of the post, I believe both people are responsible (seems a weird word to use for some reason) for calling, not just one person.

yes, we stopped talking on MSN. I've been struggling with this relationship, esp her religion. I feel fine getting out of this relationship now knowing we are incompatible.

No offense or anything, but if she's already found someone else and you are not on speaking terms it doesn't seem like there's a relationship left for you to get out of.

I just want to say from a Christian point of view, you have to understand that her moving on doesn't necessarily mean she cares any less for you or anything so try not to resent her or her beliefs for what has happened. It does just sound like you've both found it isn't compatible in the end. Better luck next time

Archived