My ex saw me with someone else - feels so good

I'm on such a high i have to post this! So a week or two ago, i posted that i was over my ex and last night just affirmed that even more for me. I haven't seen him a while now, and last night i was out with my girlfriends when i met this very cute guy in a bar who had everything going for him. For the first time, it didn't feel wrong or awkward and we hit it off. Later, we moved to a club with my friends and after some sexy dancing, we had a bit of a kiss on the dancefloor.

Then, mid-kiss, my friend elbows me and tells me that my ex had walked in (for those of you who don't know my story, he dumped me at xmas and is now in a LD r/ship with his new girlfriend that he dumped me for) and saw me kissing this other guy. Apparently his jaw hit the floor and he was totally shocked. Even though i didn't see his face, i cannot tell you all how good it felt to know that after all the s**t he put me through and hurt he caused me, that he saw me moving on and enjoying myself, especially since he has the nerve to ignore me whenever we bump into each other. And the best part was, it was a complete fluke and accident that he walked in at that moment as i had my back to the door and didn't even know he was in the club until my friend told me.

I just had to share it with you all, because even though it might come accross as petty, I'm just so happy it happened. He's realised now that i'm not sitting at home pining for him, and that i'm having fun with other people. That one moment spelt out to him what i'd been wanting to tell him for the last 3 months. Success!

All I can say is grow up! Your aim should not be making him jealous or rubbing his nose in it.You are being childish and pathetic.A sensible person would be so much more mature.If you were truly happy in your life you wouldn't be posting here on how you got back at him.Love is not a war and getting back at someone should not be your aim.Being happy and finding true love is your best result,but why bother letting him know,unless he still has a hold on you.

All I can say is grow up! Your aim should not be making him jealous or rubbing his nose in it.You are being childish and pathetic.A sensible person would be so much more mature.If you were truly happy in your life you wouldn't be posting here on how you got back at him.Love is not a war and getting back at someone should not be your aim.Being happy and finding true love is your best result,but why bother letting him know,unless he still has a hold on you.

I wouldn't agree with you at all. I can understand the OP's feelings and I would say it's far from immature or pathetic. If he really still had a hold on her then she would have shied away from the guy she was dancing with and made it appear as if she was still interested in her ex. Perhaps you don't understand that feeling of ecstasy you get when someone who hurts you so much sees that you don't care at all and are living your life happily despite the pain. I'm very happy for the OP and that she got to have that moment

I wouldn't agree with you at all. I can understand the OP's feelings and I would say it's far from immature or pathetic. If he really still had a hold on her then she would have shied away from the guy she was dancing with and made it appear as if she was still interested in her ex. Perhaps you don't understand that feeling of ecstasy you get when someone who hurts you so much sees that you don't care at all and are living your life happily despite the pain. I'm very happy for the OP and that she got to have that moment

Eternal has a point though. But for the OP, it gave her some satisfaction and this WILL give some power back to her and make it easier for her to move on.

I would personally love to have that opportunity but the likelyhood of it ever happening is 0.01% as my ex lives 150 miles away. I think when someone hurts you as much as an ex does it feels good to show them that you moved on.

Maybe it is childish and immature but who cares as long as you feel good.

I see Eternalhope's point, but when someone hurts you so badly, I think a little bit of serendipitous 'revenge' calls for a little celebration.

I would be bothered if Laymisse orchestrated the whole thing, but she didn't, and there's really satisfaction in it.

I see Eternalhope's point, but when someone hurts you so badly, I think a little bit of serendipitous 'revenge' calls for a little celebration.

I would be bothered if Laymisse orchestrated the whole thing, but she didn't, and there's really satisfaction in it.

Thanks for the support guys, and like i said in the post Eternalhope, if you'd read it properly, none of it was set up with any intention to hurt my ex. It was a sheer coincidence he walked in when he did, and i wouldn't change it for anything

Whatever you think ladybug but two wrongs never make a right.I know that if someone hurt me I'd get no pleasure hurting them back,albeit Laymisse didn't deliberately do this.

I just got a sense of vindictiveness and being vindictive is not good for the soul.Having said that,I suppose feeling chuffed like she did was pretty much a natural reaction and I am open to correction.Don't mean to poop anybody's party!!!!

Archived