breaking NC, how to? need advice.

job

My ex and i have been had NC for about a month now. I thought it would help both of us get through the break up. She got in a bad relationship and got hurt. I've been living the single life for the most part, but i want to get back together with her. I don't know how she feels about this. I'm not sure how to break the NC and let her know that i still have feeling for her, and that i want to get back together with her. any advice will help.

If you call her, just try to act as normal as possible. I wouldn't even go into heavy relationship talk. Just ask her how she's doing and tell her you called her because you miss her. If she starts to say things you don't want to hear, just act cool and try to get off the phone on good terms. No matter what you want your conversation to end well. If you don't think you can do those things yet, then wait a little bit longer. Just by calling and asking her how she is doing she will know you still have feelings.

we were both unhappy because we never had time to spend together, so we broke up. But after about a week things got better and we started hangin out again. We didn't get back together because i think she was afraid that i was going to be moving away from her soon. I'm not moving anymore, so i thought i would try again.

SO (if I understand you correctly): the main reason the relationship is over is because your ex doesn't want to be in an LDR, but essentially that will not be playing a role anymore, because you are not moving anymore.

If there is truly nothing else to your break, you can simply write her an email/ letter explaining that you won't be moving anymore, and that you still like her and would like to give the relationship another try, but that you don't want to pressure her into anything and that you will respect whatever her decision will be

yea, we just haven't talked in a long time and i think she thinks that i don't have feelings for her because we haven't had a lot of contact. As far as i know it was just the fact that she didn't want a LDR, there may have been other reasons i'm not aware of. I guess i will find out somehow.

you have two options:

a) don't do anything, then you will know for sure that this relationship is over; work through the break up, go out and find someone new

b) you believe this is the right girl - then you have to take the risk of potentially being rejected; remember: you always run that risk, no matter if with the ex or if with someone new

Archived