i don't know what this means.. im so scared..:(

amiami19

i have been dating this guy... he was great perfect i loved him after everything he still surprised me by being the way he was ..amazing. i dare not tell that to him. i have had a rough couple of breaks up this past year including loosing my best friends and all my other friends.. he saved my life.. there was nothing for such a long time i felt dead and he felt the same way too and its like we're meant to be. even talked about getting married..then one night out of the blue he gets angry and kisses me goodnight and is trying to leave and i ask him why what was wrong and he said he was mad and i asked him why and i had to literally beg plead and guess for him to tell me...

and he asked me why things couldnt be like the way they were before when he used to be so happy and excited to see me and i made him laugh and gave him a life like no one else could.. and i thought this meant i wasnt interesting to him anymore but he said i did not understand and that he should have never said anything... and i asked him if we were going to talk tomorrow again (today) and he said yes, he said i cant get rid of him that easily but today he ignored me and didint call me.. i dont know what to do.. i cant be hurt again how do i fix this? i cant stop crying its making me physically sick. i feel like im going to die... i dont know what to do...

Obviously there is a communication problem, either him or you but even just seeing that you can write complete sentences and express yourself here I assume its him not you. This is what you should do. When both of you are calm and in a decent mood ask him calmly if he can help you understand what it is that is bothering him. Tell him that in order for you to try and work with him to make things better he needs to at least try explaining to you whats wrong. If he cant even try to explain and pulls another 'you wouldnt understand' stunt on you then just walk away from him because it will probably get worse. If he cant try communicating with you then he either has some very serious issue or mental instability

Lost the Love Of Your Love? Watch T...
Lost the Love Of Your Love? Watch This!

Archived