dealing with it

SeaBisquit

ummm..... need some help. i just moved into a new place and the first nite i moved in my bf got really drunk and later his drunkness turned into rage. he kept me awake all nite long i told him to leave and he wouldn't. he bought my 19 some beer too. now my son thinks he cool. the next day he said he was sorry that it would never happen again.... guess what? he did it again the next nite. this time it got physical he pushed me down and twisted my arm behind my back. told me i was crazy and nobody knew what was wrong with me and that i was trippin out.

ummm..... need some help

No, you need to take action. Every single thread you post is about some new abuse that this guy perpetrates, every time you say how you're fed up with him (and I'm not surprised), every time everyone tells you to get the hell out of there and get him out of your life, and evidence everytime you completely ignore all the advice and stay with him.

Is it going to be any different this time? Or shall we wait a few weeks to hear how he's abused you again? Sorry if I sound unsympathetic, but you're almost an enabler at this point, and really, if you're not going to leave him no matter what he does, then what do you honestly expect anyone else to be able to do?

Your Boyfriend Left You - So What?
Your Boyfriend Left You - So What?

Archived