Sex during your period

confused25

I've never had sex on my period and I don't ever intend to... I guess I'm just not into that.

But I guess the closest I can compare to that is when my ex took my virginity, I bled for like 3 days straight..so in a way that was sorta like bleeding. He knew I was still bleeding a bit, but he didn't mind the blood so we had sex..and since I was new to sex, I was curious so I went along with it. He had to lay a towel down too (ugh gross lol), but I was still grossed out in the end haha.

But yeah, I don't think I'm ever gonna have sex while I'm on my period. Not my thing!

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I was actually put off with it originally.

But it was him reassuring me from past experience that it wasn't so bad..and his attitude about it that made me give it a shot.

It's not a problem, its not messy, or sloppy, or gross. It hasn't stopped us.

I actually find that when I do have sex on my period..my period stops. Sometimes for a day or two. When I am aroused, no blood comes out..just my natural lubricant.

^you must be one of the lucky ones.

when i am on my period i dont have a 'light flow' until after day 5. days 6 and 7 are spotting off days. outside of that it looks like someone screwed me with a knife.

this is kinda an old thread now I guess... but Eqestriandynamo, you should look into getting on a birth control pill (if not already on it) because they can really keep your periods under control and even shorter and lighter. I used to go for 6-7 days usually, but since being on birth control for a while, I only go for 2-3 days now and its usually very light especially if you workout often (exercise makes it lighter).

Just a thought to help you out - don't have to take it though

Archived