Sex during your period

confused25
#RELATIONSHIPGOALS. WHY YOUR MAN PU...
#RELATIONSHIPGOALS. WHY YOUR MAN PULLS AWAY

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've only done it once, and it was near the end of my period so it was really light. My bf and I were making out, hadn't planned to have sex, but we both got really turned on and went for it. I expected him to say no when I asked if we could do it, but he didn't seem to have any problem with it. I always thought it would gross me out, but I don't really think it's that big of a deal, especially if it's on a light day.

My boyfriend doesn't care. The first time we had sex on my period, I was like "ohhh, its that time of the month" and he was like "ok, so lets get a towel." We use condoms so its really not that messy. Its just annoying running to the bathroom to take the tampon out, but other than that neither of us care. We can only see each other twice a week, so on the week I have my period, we don't care, we just want to do it!

I'm not a guy but I think it's disgusting! My husband does also, I mean why would you want to have sex while you have blood coming out everywhere?? not exactly the type of thing that makes you feel sexy....

It's only blood, a natural bodily fluid.

IMO,

anything that is associated with a womans body is unconditionally beautiful if i'm attracted to her. and a woman's menses is like a light and fluffy pink coating to an already beautiful and aromatic flower.

When i'm with someone i'm incredibly attracted to and in love with, she could burp, fart, and queef while on the rag, all with her ass up in the air, and i'll still want to do her within five seconds of the smell dispersal.

but that's just me.

so is urine. you wouldn't have sex while you were peeing would you?

Well, there is a whole thing out there about that.

But back to the period. I don't think we can judge others who feel differently. I have done it before & have been with men who didn't mind & men who preferred not to. I used to not mind but just because of messiness I prefer not to now.

It's ok either way IMHO. It's personal preference rather than a "right" vs. "wrong".

As a guy I have to say that it sounds pretty nasty. All of the girls I've been with were not cool with having sex at any time during their period, whether it was light or not, and I was never compelled to try it. But then again just to be fair I've never tried it.

i'm actually a lot hornier when i'm on my period... perhaps it's the hormones. i've had sex with all my bfs while on my period... some didn't necessarily care for it but wouldn't mind bc hey at the end of the day, they are having sex. the extra lubrication also made it feel quite nice.

My BF earned his red wings with me. Neither of us mind it (but apparently his ex did)...we just put a towel out to avoid staining the bed. Blood is a natural lubricant, ya know Also I find that having sex can really cure my cramps.

finally a healthy perspective on things. and I'm glad to hear there are girls around that think that way too.

It's not unhealthy to want to have sex on your period. It's just a difference in opinion and preference. Just because you aren't comfortable with it doesn't mean everyone who is has an unhealthy perspective.

I'm not a guy but I think it's disgusting! My husband does also, I mean why would you want to have sex while you have blood coming out everywhere?? not exactly the type of thing that makes you feel sexy....

aww you poor thing My husband doesn't care plus I'm usually very light (but even if its a little heavy he doesn't mind) - as long as we have a towel down if on the bed.

Usually we use this time to get to have sex in the shower together - its amazing - you should try it its a great excuse for hot passionate (and clean lol) shower making love!

also, water automatically makes you stop going (the period itself actually stops in water!!!)!!!!! So, in a way, its like its not on your period. Seriously, it is SO MUCH FUN... and SO STEAMY

so is urine. you wouldn't have sex while you were peeing would you?

haha wow! are you serious?? lol you may have your own opinion but coming from a biological perspective... THIS IS NOT ANYTHING LIKE REAL "BLOOD" AND IS NOTHING AT ALL LIKE URINE GOOD GOD

its actually just the lining of your uterus (which is just blood, tissue, and mucus) not very gross at all and very natural and good if you ask me (or my husband LOL) but to each their own... definitely. Just wanted to clear up though that it is seriously nothing like defecation (ie. pooping or peeing)... NOTING LIKE IT.

you would obviously not be a "squirter" for you would just think that was "peeing" while having sex. WHich clinically tested and proven is NOT urine either.

i dont like the idea of having sex on my period. i'd never ask my bf to, because for one, bleeding all day and having cramps inhibits my 'mood' and for two, its not like normal blood. its menstral blood and tissue.

normal blood i have no problem with.

i actually wait the full 7 days to have sex.

not that i am prudent. just that it even has a smell that i dont find arousing.

plus, its a good reason to stop and tighten back up, so when you finally do get to have sex again you go at it like wild animals and its sooo good.

I completley agree. I had more of a problem with it than my ex did. My current boyfriend agrees with me on it, but eh I'm going on birth control soon so it'll make my periods shorter and therefore it'll only be a couple of days...do you know how frustrating long periods are in a LDR?

i dont like the idea of having sex on my period. i'd never ask my bf to, because for one, bleeding all day and having cramps inhibits my 'mood' and for two, its not like normal blood. its menstral blood and tissue.

normal blood i have no problem with.

i actually wait the full 7 days to have sex.

not that i am prudent. just that it even has a smell that i dont find arousing.

plus, its a good reason to stop and tighten back up, so when you finally do get to have sex again you go at it like wild animals and its sooo good.

Here, here!

Archived