Why don't a lot of women masturbate?

littleladyluck

My friends and I talk about this over drinks.. hehe.. believe me it gets raunchier

That to me would be about as uninteresting as women who giggle at plastic penis ice cubes at bachelorette parties.

I am more intent on living my sexual espacades than giggling about it wtih my g/f's like a bunch of schoolgirls, but hey, this is what makes each person different. If you enjoy it, knock your sox off.

I don't condemn you for liking it, i just find it trite for me personally. And it seems that the intent of this thread is to try to figure out why everyone isn't just like you in regards to their private habits...and i am not sure why it matters? If you wanted to know for information sake, i can understand that. But your posts were more like you were berating those who don't vs any kind of understanding that people are different.

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply
We should have an experiment.. girls who do masturbate should stop for a week, and those who don't should start for a week. Then we'll see how everyone feels at the end of the week

Or, call me crazy, people can choose whether or not to masturbate and not be judged about it. I know, I'm an anarchist.

I don't have my fun becasue I'm not getting sex. I go at it just as often as when I'm getting no sex. Food for your thought.

My post was to littleducky. She seems to think women who aren't masterbating are cranky. I think lack of sex can lead to far more crankiness.

So i suggested maybe she isn't getting enough.

In her other thread she mentions a lot of sexual frustrations. Perhaps that is why she is masterbating so much. I am not sexually frustrated and since for me masterbation and sexual release go hand in hand i don't feel the need to do it when i am happy with the frequency and type of sex i am getting.

i agree with Jaded.

and its a different strokes thing. i dont need masturbation as a means of stress release, entertainment, or other. it doesnt take my mind off things, and it doesnt make me cranky if i dont do it.

some people are masturbation addicts. everyone responds to it differently.

me personally i would rather have my SO masturbate me

We should have an experiment.. girls who do masturbate should stop for a week, and those who don't should start for a week. Then we'll see how everyone feels at the end of the week

I find nothing appealing about sitting around with my fingers up my coochie! My guy likes to do that...so I'll let him.

One question I do have for you tho...when you do yourself...do you moan? talk dirty? and if so...do you respond back to yourself too? Like...oh baby, I like that....oh yeah, I do too.

Like that?

I find nothing appealing about sitting around with my fingers up my coochie! My guy likes to do that...so I'll let him.

One question I do have for you tho...when you do yourself...do you moan? talk dirty? and if so...do you respond back to yourself too? Like...oh baby, I like that....oh yeah, I do too.

Like that?

Umm no. When guys wank it do they sit there and say "yeah you want it hard?" "yes, myself- I love it hard". Of course not.

I hope you don't suggest that I can only have one or the other? Because I like my own private fun time, but I still enjoy our private fun time just the same and more! It doesn't have to be me and only me or him and only him- it can be both whootwhoot!

I maturbate alot, im not embarrased at all (

Those who said they don't are not embarrassed of it. Embarrassment isn't the point of the posts.

I wouldn't be embarrassed to walk right into a sex shop and hold the longest dildo in there and openly ask the salesclerk in front of ten customers, male and female, to explain to me how many speeds it has. It isn't about embarrassment.

I wouldn't be embarrassed to walk right into a sex shop and hold the longest dildo in there and openly ask the salesclerk in front of ten customers, male and female, to explain to me how many speeds it has. It isn't about embarrassment.

I'm not sure just how that proves that your not embarassed about getting off ?(weather you do or you don't- irrelevant)

I'm sure 99% of women masturbate on a regular basis and the other 1% lie about not masturbating.

I'm sure 99% of women masturbate on a regular basis and the other 0.99% lie about not masturbating.

There you go ladies who would die before pushing your own button. You are the 0.01 exception!

I'm not sure just how that proves that your not embarassed about getting off ?(weather you do or you don't- irrelevant)

I have no reason to lie about it. It is insulting to even suggest it. I think people who know me know I am not the type who gives a rip what somenoe thinks, so if i did, i surely wouldn't mind owning up to it.

And what that proves is that a person who is not embarrassed to discuss something that private in public SURELY isn't embarrassed to let people know she is using it.

I find it extremely interesting how those who do masterbate really and honestly believe those on this thread who don't do it frequently are somehow lying or covering something up. Please. That is ridiculous.

If you are happy with 'yourself', why are you guys worried about this so much? It is rather curious at that.

People are going to be far more revealing about something on a public forum. Even the most timid of women could type in a sentence that she masterbates on a private forum without feeling embarrassed.

If masterbation makes some of you feel more a woman of the world, have at it!

Archived