Simple Question

wolf22
She's Not Texting Me Like She U...
She's Not Texting Me Like She Used To

I have posted before and right now i am in holding pattern with ex. But i do have a curious question...

If during breakup talk, and 2 times in emails after breakups, she says she wants to talk again, but needs time.....Is that a positive or a brush off?

I sent her flowers on her bday, and she seemed to like them.

Just curious....

Keep your best intrest in mind tho, dont look at it as "thats 3 weeks you have been waiting for her" but as "hey, thats 3 weeks I have gone with out talking to her", thats way, no matter what the out come, you will be stronger for it.

Is that a positive or a brush off?

It could be either. But you need to stop talking to her if you want to find out.

She said she wants to talk but needs time. So give her time.

Bingo !

People tend to miss the things they cant have ! :shocked!:

Yes I know it can be really hard, I have dealt with the same kind of person. We would stop talking because of him. And I would be left wondering if we are together or broken up. Sometimes for days and sometimes for months! And what I learnt is, by questioning this you will just prolong your pain. It always better to think of it as a chance to move on, and if they do come then you can consider it. But my suggestion to you would be to just focus on moving on, get busy, take out any reminders from your life, and stop expecting anything from her.

Just concentrate on getting thru the days with out thinking of your relationship, it will really help you...right now you are thinking emotionally, you need to look at your situation minus all the "feeling"...only then you can make a rational decsion.

How many times have you broken up? Did she initiate the break up? Does she keep coming back? Can you keep dealing with this? Does the good in the relationship outweigh the bad? and more...think of all this

we broke up once before for 5 hrs for a stupid fight. she initiated the current breakup (break) because i acted like a jerk at a party she hadand wasnt ready for her new job (cop).

the night we broke up, she was really upset, but said she wanted to talk again. then i sent her a really detailed email how i realized i screwed up. she emailed back saying she believed me, but she needed time to figure things out. i sent flowers for her bday and she emailed me how much she liked them.

i havent spoken with her in 3 weeks and i am hoping it is not over. i screwed up because i was immature and not a good listener. since the breakup, i am going to counseling and reading books on relationships, including how to date a female cop.

we had a bad few last months , we fought in circles. in her email, she said we can never break the negative cycle til we grow as individuals. no one ive ever been with has made me want to be a better person.

Archived