beginner fitness video recommendations?

i'm thinking an aerobic type video..... i'm of average weight but lack strength, endurance, and coordination. i've been trying to find ways to get a better workout into my routine, and have been having trouble there.... i do crunches and barbells but i could do with expending a little more energy (and thus building up stamina at the same time) but well, can't really afford a gym membership or fitness class , can't fit a treadmill anywhere where i live, not conditioned enough to go running a mile everyday (could work up to it but not for the time being), so i thought an aerobic video might be the next option. any recommendations for an absolute beginner?

Try the Biggest Loser - Beginners Workout DVD. Its a good beginner DVD for whatever shape you are in. It has a 5-min warm up routine and a 20-minute cool down, you can mix and match sessions and go according to the intensity you want.

Try "Walk Away the Pounds"! I have a few DVDs, one of which has 5 different workouts on it ranging from a mile to two miles. No, it's not just boring walking, it really is more low impact aerobics with different movements and they add weights too which is of course optional. I have been doing it again recently and I really like the fact that I can do two miles in 30 minutes and there is a variety. I have a young child so I could not afford the gym nor have someone watch him while I went to a gym or took a walk outside so this was perfect!

Try "Walk Away the Pounds"! I have a few DVDs, one of which has 5 different workouts on it ranging from a mile to two miles. No, it's not just boring walking, it really is more low impact aerobics with different movements and they add weights too which is of course optional. I have been doing it again recently and I really like the fact that I can do two miles in 30 minutes and there is a variety. I have a young child so I could not afford the gym nor have someone watch him while I went to a gym or took a walk outside so this was perfect!

thanks, is it this one? link removed

Archived