10 years single

4answers
5 Secrets Happy Couples Know That M...
5 Secrets Happy Couples Know That Most Don’t

Hi guys, I have been single for about 10 years. I cant figure out why.

Oh a couple of girls, lasting a few months but thats all.

I go for very attractive girls, who get loads of attention and can chose who they want !... I dont get chosen.. Either rejection or friends responce..... This gets me down.

But I cannot bring myself to make do or settle with someone I am not attracted to !

Since looks rule the dating game, I dont know how I can up my game !!!

I think your thought process is all wrong. Looks don't rule the dating game. Can they help? Sure but if you don't have all your other ducks in order you will still strike out. Looks may buy you a few more strikes but that's it. Building attraction with a women and knowing when to escalate is what matters.

Hey 4answers. I'm in a similar situation - except I'm female - and it's been 14 years single for me! If only it WAS so easy as to just not care about looks - but I need to be attracted to someone to date them, and I'm just not attracted to most guys. I don't think it's very easy to lower your standards. Do you go out a lot and meet new girls? Are you on any dating sites?

looks must be there for me too man. i will never settle. i will look forever for the perfect girl for me. she has to have looks and all the inside stuff. can't have one and not the other. if it takes me forever and i never find her, well, at least i gave it my all to try and find her. never settle.

I go for very attractive girls, who get loads of attention and can chose who they want !... I dont get chosen.. Either rejection or friends responce..... This gets me down.

You're judging women almost entirely on their physical attractiveness...yet you're not accepting that they in turn are judging you in that way as well?

I see this with dudes all the time - they complain that women only are interested in looks - yet their are a ton of single women who basically get ignored by these same guys because they don't happen to look like some Goddess with the perfect facial features and body.

THere's 5 threads a month from guys complaining that all women care about is looks. lol

You've been single for 10 years. If you want to find somebody, it's probably time to rethink your approach. There's a big difference between "settling", and trying to land Megan Fox every time you go out.

Archived