I have a crush

Lish

I'll try to keep this as short as possible I don't want to bore anyone.

So there is this girl I work with, I work in grocery store. Many employees have relationships going on with co workers so that's not a big deal. Anyways I'm really attracted to her, have been for a long time.

I was in a relationship when I first met her but since I've become single. The relationship ended a while ago and I think I'm ready to date again.

Firstly I don't know if she knows that I'm available now and secondly I don't know if she is interested.

For some reason if I'm on the outside looking in I can tell when 2 people are attracted to each other but when it comes to me I'm clueless.

When I see her she usually smiles at me and when I see her pass at work we just say hello and ask how the other has been doing.

I don't know how everyone feels about dreams but I keep having dreams about her and I feel like I should try to ask her out before it's too late, maybe it's already to late I don't know.

Has anyone been through something similar or have any advice?

Having dreams about her would simply tell me that you think about her a lot and probably like her a lot. If you think you can live with the consequences if things go bad, then perhaps you should just ask her out. I don’t think the danger is so much in her saying no. At least then you can move on and get over it. The real danger lies in her saying yes. Because if you really fall for her and it doesn’t work out, you still have to work with her. This could mean knowing things about her that you don’t want to know, such as her moving on after you two break it off. Then again, she may end up being the love of your life and you two marry and live happily ever after. Just think about how comfortable you will be around her in the worst case scenario.

Try to have a better conversation with her than just "hey, how are you doing." During it you could casually mention that you are now single. That should plant the seed in her mind that you are a possibility, if she is at all interested. Close by mentioning that you'll see her around or something like that.

The next time you see her you should have another conversation with her. If things go well, ask her out.

Try to have a better conversation with her than just "hey, how are you doing." During it you could casually mention that you are now single. That should plant the seed in her mind that you are a possibility, if she is at all interested. Close by mentioning that you'll see her around or something like that.

The next time you see her you should have another conversation with her. If things go well, ask her out.

I agree with this. Try to be more friendly with her. Do you talk to the other workers? You could ask someone about her, so you know to approach this.

It's funny reading your entry because that is pretty much the exact story of how my boyfriend and I met, we've been together for almost 4 years. He had had a girlfriend and I had a crush on him. We took our breaks together on Saturday mornings. They broke up and I hadn't known it, but he started hanging around my register and chatting.

One night i asked, what are you up to later and he asked me for my phone number, and the rest is history!

I think you should ask her to something casual, and then feel it out. Im sure the sparks will fly when you guys are out away from work .

Archived