relationship mistakes

dturner

Does any one else have any thoughts on this?

Do you think it's all just down to experience? For example we learn from our past mistakes with our ex's and take this trough to our next relationships and hopefully deal with situations better.

Do you think this is just a learning curve and maybe if we had already had got our experience before we now met our latest ex we could have make better choices and make less mistakes not resulting in ending the way in did?

Is this why most of us have to go lots of relationships to find that "one"

In my own experience I can't help but think I had done a few things abit differently then maybe I would still be with my now ex...

One day in the future you'll take a look at your life....your town, your job, your friends and your SO and say with a smile, "aaahhhhh, *this* is why". It's like every "mistake" just pushes you towards exactly where you are meant to be. Then they won't seem like mistakes anymore, but rather steps in the direction of this happy place that you would not have ended up in without all the 'lessons' along the way.

One day in the future you'll take a look at your life....your town, your job, your friends and your SO and say with a smile, "aaahhhhh, *this* is why". It's like every "mistake" just pushes you towards exactly where you are meant to be. Then they won't seem like mistakes anymore, but rather steps in the direction of this happy place that you would not have ended up in without all the 'lessons' along the way.

Thats exactly the way i would put it!

Archived