Is there something wrong with him?

Or is he just not happy with us in general? For instance, yesterday (technically, since it was friday when it happened) all day we were getting along just fine, then that night, we were in a store, even then we were getting along, then out of NO WHERE, he got into his regularly scheduled, mopey, sourpuss self and had to ruin the rest of our night. It was seriously like, split personality. one second we were getting along and laughing then like 2 seconds later, he acted like he was pissed off and didn't want to be bothered. I mean I am used to that, but today, for some stupid reason i thought it would be different because we were actually getting along and for NO reason he just changed.

Hmmm, that is kind of strange? Could it be that something happened that day, that he didn't tell you? Another thing that comes to mind is that he has some sort of commitment problem (more of an attachment problem) that makes him respond negatively when he feels things are getting closer between you guys. It reminds me of a song by Ella Fitzgerald 'Too close for comfort'. How much time are you guys spending together?

Does he seem like the sensitive type? Maybe you said something that offended him in some way that you didn't even realize. Sometimes my boyfriend will talk about something that rubs me the wrong way or makes me feel bad for whatever reason and I will just shut down rather than talk about it. It is usually just something small that he doesn't even realize would be a problem and so I don't really want to bring it up to talk about, but I just don't really feel like being around him and joking when I was feeling sensitive about something. Maybe he is the same way.

Does he seem like the sensitive type? Maybe you said something that offended him in some way that you didn't even realize. Sometimes my boyfriend will talk about something that rubs me the wrong way or makes me feel bad for whatever reason and I will just shut down rather than talk about it. It is usually just something small that he doesn't even realize would be a problem and so I don't really want to bring it up to talk about, but I just don't really feel like being around him and joking when I was feeling sensitive about something. Maybe he is the same way.

no. he's rather argumentative. even though HE claims to hate it, HE always finds a way to have us argue, even out of NOTHING. And he is NOT sensitive. If anyone is the sensitive one in this relationship, its me. It's really kinda pathetic the way he reacts to, anything. Kinda child like.

He sounds spoiled and immature. Did he ever clarify what made him mad?

He is. And hes older than I am. yes he did, and (according to him) it was over something STUPID too. I'm talking, not even in my opinion stupid, but, I accidentally asked someone for the wrong thing stupid. I don't know, he snaps over the stupidest things. Things normal people wouldn't even think of.

He is. And hes older than I am. yes he did, and (according to him) it was over something STUPID too. I'm talking, not even in my opinion stupid, but, I accidentally asked someone for the wrong thing stupid. I don't know, he snaps over the stupidest things. Things normal people wouldn't even think of.

Then the question becomes, what exactly does he bring to the table that makes him so fabulous to be with--and if that answer is 'not much,' then why are you with him?

He Calls Me Instead Of Texting
He Calls Me Instead Of Texting

Archived