talked to this guy once yet want to get to know him!! ANY ADVICE?!

onelifetolive

theres this guy who i kind of met online because hes a yaer older than me and was attending the same college i was going to be (am attending now). we live in the same area, yet he transfered out of the college before i got there which i was somewhat unaware of. i talked to him onine a few times over the summer..just baout the college before i got there. today i saw him online so i IMed him and we held a good conversation. he seems cool and i have this feeling of wanting to get to know him.

i feel like it would maybe have a chance..we live close to eachother, both play sports...etc.

how should i go about keep talking to him even though we dont know eachother AT ALL..and i do not want to scare him!!! i would be weirded out if someone did this to me. howdo i get toknow him somehow? maybe get his number give him mine?...without it being all creepy!?

any advice is greatly appreciated! thank you all!

just keep talking with him. dont worry, youre not being creepy, ive done the same thing and been scared i was being creepy too haha. but just keep talking with him and if you do meet him one day be smart about it. meet him in a public place with a friend or someone with you. if he is like....HEY LETS GO SOMEWHERE PRIVATE blah blah blah...dont do it! you never know with people these days...

I guess that would be difficult. It's not creepy if you are interested in him and he is interested in you. Just keep chatting with him and I'm sure that you can make the transition between IMing and talking on the phone.

Archived