Can only make Girlfriend Orgasm from Oral.

Funstuff

Hellooo, Im 18 girlfriend is 16.

Before me she was a virgin, and only had one sexual partner.

Recently i finally got her to orgasm from oral, after trying many different techniques then just reading her reactions then continueing and changeing from there.

But like to me, she pleasures me more than any girl ever has, and i want to return the favor and more.

She says sex is absoutly amazing, and can't imgaine any better, but i havn't given her an orgasm from it yet.

Iv been reading up on it etc, and im curious to what some people could suggest.

(I know alot of people say, if you can make her orgasm from oral, thats good because most can't at all, but that just shows she has the ability too, now i want to make her orgasm from intercourse.)

Is this legal where you are from...you are 18 and she is only 16?

Yes this is weird. They both can be in high school possibly both in the same grade and this is illegal in most states. I was 18 when I graduated high school and some of my classmates had just turned 17. But yet for a while it was illegal for me to date someone in my graduating class doesn't make sense.

To the op don't worry you gave her an orgasm that is all that matters. Who cares how you did it or didn't do it. You made it happen be happy.

Hellooo, Im 18 girlfriend is 16.

Before me she was a virgin, and only had one sexual partner.

Recently i finally got her to orgasm from oral, after trying many different techniques then just reading her reactions then continueing and changeing from there.

But like to me, she pleasures me more than any girl ever has, and i want to return the favor and more.

She says sex is absoutly amazing, and can't imgaine any better, but i havn't given her an orgasm from it yet.

Iv been reading up on it etc, and im curious to what some people could suggest.

(I know alot of people say, if you can make her orgasm from oral, thats good because most can't at all, but that just shows she has the ability too, now i want to make her orgasm from intercourse.)

Id say do more foreplay before hand, and keep communication open ask her what feels best and kind of give her the power.

The age of consent in some of the UK is 16.

Oral is the best and most effective way to have an orgasm in my opinion.

Alternate between fingering and oral is also quite good.

Ask her what feels good. Make sure she is relaxed and comfortable

hk87

Very good question, but the age of consent is 16. Legally she has the right to make that decision without recourse or consequence to him.

not really. 16 with consent true. but the parents can still press charges until 18.

but OP, most women do not orgasm from sex alone. oral or manual is needed.

not really. 16 with consent true. but the parents can still press charges until 18.

but OP, most women do not orgasm from sex alone. oral or manual is needed.

ya but the chances of those charges sticking is pretty small.

anyway, op, try doing oral until she's close then start intercourse... i heard that works.. try not to put so much pressure on her and don't ASK her..

Many, many women can't orgasm from just sex. One thing that feels amazing though is this: go down on her till she just starts to come. Then as she's still coming, climb on top and penetrate her, going in as far as is comfortable for her, and just stay there, putting pressure on her clit with your body (even though you're in her, don't move, just stay there). it's the most amazing orgasm ever.

Many, many women can't orgasm from just sex. One thing that feels amazing though is this: go down on her till she just starts to come. Then as she's still coming, climb on top and penetrate her, going in as far as is comfortable for her, and just stay there, putting pressure on her clit with your body (even though you're in her, don't move, just stay there). it's the most amazing orgasm ever.

Ooooo! Never tried this I will have to when I eventually end up with someone lol.

This is probably because the clitoris can be really important if not necessary. If she could control the stimulation there, perhaps by being on top or by pushing against you while your on top. Her pace is very important too. If maybe she needs more time, try those condoms that have a lubricant that have a light numbing effect.

Here are a few tips, feel free to pick and choose anything that seems like it may be helpful.

1.) Masturbate shortly before, it will increase your lasting ability. You may even be able to work this into an extended foreplay event.

2.) Extensive foreplay.

3.) Use your tongue for a while to get her worked up.

4.) A bit of 'dirty' talk, ie telling her how much you enjoy it.

5.) CLITORUS. It is your best friend in these situations.

6.) When going to penetrate her, have a big build up. Take your time; Insert a little, then pull out, then slide it in slowly a bit further, etc. When you are in there, pause for a while, and gently circle your penis around inside.

7.) Rub your head against the clitorus. Read #5. When you are sliding into her(#6) gently massage her clitorus with your fingers.

8.) Learn to read her signals.

Thats all just off the top of my head.

ahah what i mean is like.

Shes only done stuff past makeing out with one other person, but did not have sex with them. I should have just said that i was the only person inwhich shes had sex with.

And the problem i find is, i have serious erection issues, mainly psychological. I devlopled the inability to attain/ keep while takeing anti-depressent and been off for months, however i believe my mind is still "accepting" the fact, because i can receive them from straight up stimulation just attaining can be hard, so the whole Just stay in, i'd lose my erection relativitly quickly. (To The comment where it was just before she orgasms, I mean i have 0 Erection while preforming oral. )

And it is 100% Legal. In Where i live in canada, 3 years If the person is over 18, as in 15-18 is legal. Age of consent is 14, However its all about personal morals and ethics, She Turns 17 before i turn 19, Therefore at no point is her age more than 2 years below mine.

Yeah, I know where you are coming from about the difficulty; Though I cannot offer my solution, because it seems to be for different reasons. It is hard to explain, but I am 'picky' regarding my partners. It isn't even a looks thing; The most gorgeous woman I ever had a chance with, didn't 'do it' for me, for example. It is a matter of my feelings for the person; I am always 'at the ready' for other people who are not near as attractive(purely look wise) as this woman was.

Is this legal where you are from...you are 18 and she is only 16?

This is perfectly legal where I am from - the age is 16 in Australia. Once you turn 16 it is legal to be in a relationship with anyone over the age of 18.

And to the OP - this is normal. Most women have trouble orgasming during intercourse and some can only orgasm from oral sex or other stimulation.

Archived