Funny Girl

embilee

Do guys ever fall for the funny girl? I mean for a serious relationship...?

I am the funny girl in my group. I have lots of friends who love me. Their husbands think I'm great. I make quick friends. I get asked on dates and on the dates we have a lot of fun... but it never progresses. I don't quite know why because although I have no problem making friends -- and have a lot of close friendships -- I can't seem to find any guy who wants to have a long-lasting committed relationship.

Any thoughts on this?

I'm with you on that one! I'll keep my eyes wide on this post. Funny people tend to have an explosive personality, that people fall in love with...but are scared of at the same time. I'm fairly sarcastic/funny, but people don't expect that from someone who is 4'9! I end up scaring the guys i want, and end up being chased by the guys I don't.

I find that I am similar.I can walk through an office block of strangers and they all laugh as I crack jokes and smile ...I leave a path of funny devastation that is not funny. I am married though. I think you just havent found the right guys.Just remember that we must express our feelings too because it is easy to be brushed aside if we get frivolous..hope this helps..

it's so hard to find the happy medium btwn funny and so funny that you cant be taking seriosuly... very frusterating!

It's hard to find a medium between funny, good looking, intellegent, charming, confident and a bit shy all at the same time...I'm asking too much?? lol...

I think that unfortunately people equate funny with immaturity even if you are very intelligent. Maybe they cant appreciate your good sense of humour with a serious stable person.However I do believe that someone will see through that an appreciiate you for who you are

The funny girl is usually synonymous with being just one of the guys.

Therein lies your problem. You have to show them that along with being funny, you can also be sexy. Unleash your inner sex kitten. The combo of funny and love tigress will blow any guy's mind.

i agree with redriene.

Maybe you use your humour to cover your feelings sometimes?

you may be so funny that it covers up the rest of your personality?

obviously i dont know you but this is what i've seen alot from people.

Maybe try taking a step back from the centre of the attention once in a while

Hmmm, interesting! I can see this. How do I change this? I think I dress and look femninme and pretty enough. But, maybe my actions? Thanks so far for eveyrone's input.... seems like there are several of us feeling this way. Any ideas for breaking out of it?

The funny girl is usually synonymous with being just one of the guys.

Therein lies your problem. You have to show them that along with being funny, you can also be sexy. Unleash your inner sex kitten. The combo of funny and love tigress will blow any guy's mind.

Archived