why not call

littleHorse
How To Stop Wanting A Relationship
How To Stop Wanting A Relationship

I just would like to know why is it so hard for some to just call and say Hey I dont want to date anymore, text if you have. I hate the wondering, I always let the other person know if I am no longer interested, so I just don't see what the problem is???????

I dated this guy for one week and then bam he not calling me back at all, we laughed alot together, had fun, or at least I thought we were and he hasn't called for 3 days, so I am assuming that it is done. Or am I being to quick to dismiss him?

I just would like to know why is it so hard for some to just call and say Hey I dont want to date anymore, text if you have. I hate the wondering, I always let the other person know if I am no longer interested, so I just don't see what the problem is???????

I dated this guy for one week and then bam he not calling me back at all, we laughed alot together, had fun, or at least I thought we were and he hasn't called for 3 days, so I am assuming that it is done. Or am I being to quick to dismiss him?

Maybe he doesn't want to hurt your feelings? I guess not calling you probably means that he doesn't want to continue this and so, he might not see the point of calling you to tell you directly.

It's only been 3 days. Maybe he is busy with other things.

I think people just don't know how to say it. That or they don't want to hurt peoples feelings. I am guilty of this to an extent. I had a girl text me earlier in the week after our first date. She wanted to know where we stood. I didn't think we were a good mix but didn't want to tell her that. Some people take that stuff to heart. Instead I told her "I think you deserve someone who can spend more time with you" I am pretty busy and she lived kinda of far. She thanked me and that was it.

I would say you are being a bit quick to dismiss him, but at the same time don't invest so much. If he doesn't get in contact, no big deal. If you haven't heard from him within a week, then you can write him off.

Would you prefer to be told he's not into you in person? I am torn because while it's nice to know it also stings when you actually hear it.

If you've only been on one date, I would say 3 days is an acceptable time without contact.

In 7 days we have had five dates, I have very much enjoyed every minute of of his time and on the two days we were not seeing eachother we totally talked on the phone, well I believe I just haven't been on a date where I was totallly into the person for a long time, so yeah I probably attached myself to soon.

And if a guy isn't interested in me, I would like to be told ASAP, in person or otherwise. Its kinda like ripping off a bandaid, If you do it fast, it only hurts for a second. If you slowly pull off the band aid it will hurt for a whole lot longer. Why prolong the sting of rejection?

Archived