Psycho?! help

dantheram

5 Signs That Your Girlfriend is a P...
5 Signs That Your Girlfriend is a Psychopath Ways To Get Over Her

I recently had relations with this girl and now she wont get lost even though i made it clear i dont want a relationship.

The aforementioned i can deal with but i cant stand what has happened now. i went out on saturday night and she was there to, not a problem i thought, but as the night went on she started acting all funny and came out with the story that she thinks she is pregnant an it must be mine. However she only said this to me when out and angry and i think it may have been to get me to see her again. To that end it has worked because now i want to see her to make sure she does the right thing.

The most stressful thing is every-time i get even remotely angry about anything involving her she instantly brings it up i.e 'oh my stomach hurts' and 'oh it must be the hormones'. Also, she has said that she want us to do things together an if i say im busy it instantly turns to her being pregnant and me running off, i feel depressed and trapped by the * * * * * .

Ive told her to go docs but she says she is waiting till the end of the week to see if she has a period. In the mean time i have to be essentially blackmailed into doing things or i get comments like, 'tell your kid that in 5 years' thrown at me. i really dont know what to do can someone please help me?

LOL I'm sorry, but she sounds like a dramaqueen.

She doesn't have to go to the docs to get a pregnancy test. Just go to the store & buy her one. If she says she's supposed to get her period this week, then that means the pregnancy test will most likely be accurate. Have her take one asap, & tell her you want to see the stick after she pees on it.

If she's not pregnant, then tell her you don't want to have anything to do with her. If she still harasses you, threaten her with a restraining order.

I doubt she's pregnant, only because:

1) She's not even due for her period yet. Most women "think" they're pregnant after they miss their period, or if they get weird symptoms of pregnancy.

2) She hasn't gotten her period, which means even if she WAS pregnant, fertilization would have just barely occurred, which wouldn't cause symptoms so early on.

She's just making it up to back you up into a corner. Get the pregnancy test asap.

I agree 100%.

I think she is a liar. Go get the test and make her take it. Hopefully you have not been having sex with her. Some women will fake a pregnancy, so the guy will think well, she's already pregnant. No sense in using protection now. And in the mean time, she gets pregnant. She'd probably try to do something like that.

She sounds like a psycho that got attached and is trying to trap you

im stressed out with it all, just want to know where i stand and not be blackmailed its horrible.

You can also tell her that "Until you don't take a pregnancy test & prove to me that you are pregnant, I don't want to have anything to do with you. You're stressing me out"

You can also tell her that "Until you don't take a pregnancy test & prove to me that you are pregnant, I don't want to have anything to do with you. You're stressing me out"

don't tell her she is stressing you out, cause then she wins and knows she's got you. that's her plan.

don't tell her she is stressing you out, cause then she wins and knows she's got you. that's her plan.

She wants his attention, she doesn't want to stress him out.

If he stays around & plays her game, that's when she wins.

If he tells her to get lost until she proves to him that she's pregnant, he's denying her the attention she wants.

im stressed out with it all, just want to know where i stand and not be blackmailed its horrible.

how is she black mailing you? I'd make it clear to her that I didn't want to be her boyfriend whether or not she is pregnant. That if she is, you'll be there for the baby, but you're not interested in being with her. Watch, as soon as you make that clear, magically her period will start

so i just make her take a test then i can get rid of her for good, but what if she isnt lying, i just dont know what to think. also when she came round mine she said nothing about it and just tried to seduce me, even though we spent ages txting each other about it.

Lol you've had PLENTY of girls do this to you ghost? May I offer you this can of Psycho repellent?

unfortunately there is no repellent that works in this world.

She wants his attention, she doesn't want to stress him out.

If he stays around & plays her game, that's when she wins.

If he tells her to get lost until she proves to him that she's pregnant, he's denying her the attention she wants.

yes, if he says she stresses him, she wins. she wants to stress him out. trust me. stressing him out is a form of attention.

so i just make her take a test then i can get rid of her for good, but what if she isnt lying, i just dont know what to think. also when she came round mine she said nothing about it and just tried to seduce me, even though we spent ages txting each other about it.

well, if she isn't lying, you need to work that out. either be there or work out an abortion. only 2 options at that point. until then, don't let her speculation drive you insane. she's getting all the attention from you right now making you worry.

i despise the woman but feel i have to see her now. what a horrible thing to do to someone, just to make/force them to see you, what does she think it will achieve?

She thinks its a easy and unstoppable way to blackmail you and keep you around her...and so far its working.

I agree with the other posters, make her take a at-home pregnancy test, and if for some reason she does turn out to be pregnant, get a DNA test right away.

If she's not pregnant, get away from her and get away FAST. If she's that unstable enough to concoct a story about a pregnancy, who knows what else she could do.

Is there reason to think that she might really be preggo?

Meaning, did you have intercourse without protection?

well yes, otherwise i wouldn't have this issue. However, im dubious due to the circumstances which it was revealed to me, on a night out where i ignored her until she started the preggo story.

Archived