Premenstrual vaginal dryness??

Ouch! what a pain! I just want to know how common and/or normal it is to has vaginal dryness when one nears her period?? Me and my SO were trying to be intimate, but my "friend" was just so dry...and a few days prior i was well lubricated...Im expecting my period to come this saturday, so this might be the reason

Any thoughts?

I agree with ED.

I'm usually a bit dry right after my period, but before, I'm actually pretty lubricated.

Random question that may be related: When do you find yourself "horniest"?

*During ovulation

*Before period

*During period

*After period

A few days after your period falls into the "ovulation" phase, so that can explain why you're dry right before your period.

Ovulation ends approximately a week (give or take) before your period begins, so that would explain why you're feeling dry during that time.

One of the main causes of dryness is the low level of estrogen. This is what also causes headaches/migraines in some women before their period is due.

also' date=' the breast tenderness was an issue for me (and still is) I'm sure that PMS symptoms. When I go to hug someone and my breasts press up against them......yeah, lol![/quote']

LOL Oh, that's the biggest issue of mine (no pun intended).

Mine literally go from a small D to a DD before my period. My nipples also get so sensitive that the slightest touch sends shivers through my body (not in a good way) loll

i have a question about the boobs thing, how early do your boobs start to get tender?

do they also swell during ovulation?

It's normal to experience it at any time, but particularly about 4-5 days before your period. Mine is HORRIBLE about 2 days before my period. I literally cannot wear a bra, & my boobs feel like they're 50 lbs each. This feeling usually goes away a day or two after I get my period. This is because the estrogen levels increase & cause enlargement of breast ducts that produce milk.

How to Travel Confidently During Yo...
How to Travel Confidently During Your Period?

Archived