My best friend who I happen to love, won't talk to me.

punchdrunk

My best friend is refusing to talk to me. We have been best friends for about two and a half years. For the first year and a half we were strictly friends. I know people think a guy and girl can't be that was but we never so much as kissed, nothing. We helped each other get over really rough relationships. We talked every day through messaging sites and hungout, I have grown to be completely reliant upon him. He keeps me going. He is in the military and last spring he was about to be gone for about three months and we ended up sleeping together. It was that slow love making romantic movie sex. It was amazing. We the next few days he started calling me and seeing how I was and just seemed to get alot closer really fast. One of the days we were on the phone and I told him I had just picked up a plan B pill. After that he started acting weird, and within a few days decided he didn't want to be friends with me anymore. That summer was really rough for me, I lost my best friend and the person I loved, it hurt so bad. Then in the fall he called me and said he had been thinking about me all during his training. He said he would get random hardons out in the middle of no where thinking about me. He said that the reason he stopped talking to me was because he was starting to care about me to much and didn't want to go through that again. It didn't make alot of sense to me because I told him I loved him way before we had sex. But still I took him back and we were as close as ever. I found out he had a girlfriend over the summer, we were friends like before and for a few months that was it but then at the beginning of this year we started sleeping together again. Things were good but then a few weeks before valentines day he found out he was getting stationed far away. We were suppose to hangout and he totally blew me off, when I called the next day he sounded annoyed to hear from me. He has been blowing off my calls ever since. I'm in a relationship with someone else but that wasnt a factor before, its a convenience thing and he knows that. He promised he wouldn't put me through this again but he is. I don't know what to do, I am so hurt and so lost. I don't know if I should tell him how I feel about him(like I did a year ago) or if I should just let it go.

He's a dog. Forget about him. He already got tail from you and now is not interested in it anymore. He's moved on to other tail. The second time around with you was a convenience thing as well. Why should you tell him anything he doesn't seem to care about? Forget him he wasn't even your friend in the first place.

Archived