Feeling depressed and tired

ATLstudent

So today was a hard day at work and a frustrating and long night of class, and between my ongoing internal struggle with life and everything inside me I am really just feeling bad. My sexuality is still not resolved, I am constantly spinning like a top boucning from bi, straight, and gay, and not getting close or having sex in the mean time. I am exhausted, and tired, All i want in the world is someone to lay next to, prefrebly a female. Just someone to be next to and feel warmth, is this so much too ask for. I guess I am too lazy or something, or all the woman that talk to me are taken or married, * * * . And even if i get a female , my sexuality complicates things very quickly , i am tired of this life......

I don't know how to address the sexuality thing but I commend you for being open here about it. I think that's healthy to struggle through it to find your center on the issue.

What I DO know is that tired feeling and I know it screws EVERY other emotion up. For example, I just walked in from a major business presentation. It went very well. How do I know? Everyone told me. I was authorized to continue on tomorrow night and everyone unanimously approved the direction I was leading the group. That's my head.

My heart, guided by my really tired physique is tell me it sucked. And I feel, or could, bad about it. I feel tentative, unsure, and insecure in it when the reality is just the opposite. Because I'm tired.

It sounds like you're tired, too. It's time, then, maybe for some rest. Can you drop everything, like the pursuit of sex, the pursuit of companionship, the pursuit of career success, etc., and focus on something else for awhile. Maybe a two day vacation? Maybe a quickie little day trip to do some hobby that you really love. Maybe you just need a little refocus time to clear your head. Treat yourself to something new. Try something out of the ordinary for you. But break out of your routine and see if you can clear your head. I'll bet you can and I'll bet it will help. You're probably just worn thin.

Hang tough. All the best to you.

Archived