I'm going to lose my best friend :(

enzarto

I was friends with this one girl for a whole year. Then we started hanging out and ithings were cool. I used to walk her home if we stayed too late at school, and we'd talk on the phone. Then one time I went over and she got intimate with me. She started feeling me a different way, she was hugging me more and we then kissed when I got home with her. I felt our level of feelings grew to something else, and she then collceted her thoughts and said she wanted friendship. I then rejected her and felt that my feelings grew for her and I couldnt be around her too often and i had to move on. She was my best girlfriend ever, and I dont want to lose that, but I feel if I'm around her, I'll want to show my romantic side (not even just physical, she's just an awesome girl to talk to).

I miss her so much already, but part of me has feelings for her more than friendship. I think I have to move on for her sake, but I can't stand her not being around me because I miss our friendship, and I know she'll miss me. I'm so sad about this, I thought everything would be fine. But I love being her friend. I think it's unfair if I am her friend and around her, then all of a sudden I make a move on her, so i told her we had to part. I love her.

Did you ask her to at least give it a try? To explore if she really does have those feelings for you?

I didn't say exactly that, but I respect her when she said she wanted friendship. I just feel a bit jupped because she totally initiated the greater feelings, then she turned around and said no. i'm just going to miss her....

I don't know is asking to give it a try a bad thing. I think if i a girl says no it means no. I dunno, just a thought

Hmmm...I always thought that touching was a window to a persons heart. If she touched you and got intimate then there must be some feelings harbouring towards you...I am not certain but its a little odd her behaviour.

She said that she had those feelings, but her problem was that she was thinking with her feelings and not logically. I said that I think logically too but as a human being, but sometimes feelings can be quite logical lol and help you make right decisions.

It is odd of her to just touch me, kiss me, lay in bed with me etc. if she didn't want anything, or talk to me the way she did. She says she's closer to me than any other guy. But you're right things are strange....I'm just teary because she's so magnificent and exquisite!

Tell her its better to have those feelings for someone than to not have those feelings. If she took it that far then Id be safe to bet that you guys communicate well ..relate well and the logical thing in my mind is for you two to get together.I am confused as to why its not logical.Nothing wrong with you man...

Tell her its better to have those feelings for someone than to not have those feelings. If she took it that far then Id be safe to bet that you guys communicate well ..relate well and the logical thing in my mind is for you two to get together.I am confused as to why its not logical.Nothing wrong with you man...

Exactly, I think she made a logical decision when she thought she liked me. I just want her to be straight with me. I think she's a little confused, because I can say what happened from the back of my head. Even if she wants to be friends, I just miss her so much. Sometimes feelings and logic can work together, in that if i've so inspired her (and her me) and been there for her, and spoken to her, logically that sounds like a good potential partner.

My feelings are strong(er) for her. I think she's scared, because her last boyfriend that was obviously nice at first, is now calling her in the middle of the night to tell her it's her fault she's suicidal. I don't want to ever lose her in any way even as a friend. I don't want her to think that im helping her think or thinking for her, that's why i told her to collect her thoughts.

I agree that we should get together, and talk about this, enough emails and text messages

Man I dont know how you are holding back..when the chips are down you seem to be the best thing thats ever happened to her. I know you love her man but I pray she comes to you.. Sheez..does she even know how good shes got it? Do what you must man. If I were you I would want all or nothing.At this stage you would be a biased friend..

Man I dont know how you are holding back..when the chips are down you seem to be the best thing thats ever happened to her. I know you love her man but I pray she comes to you.. Sheez..does she even know how good shes got it? Do what you must man. If I were you I would want all or nothing.At this stage you would be a biased friend..

I agree. I'm going back for my stuff, and that's that, I just got off the phone with her, she said she was sorry she swiitched her beliefs, and I can tell she'll persist that. I can't believe this. It's just a lesson I learned....

I am sorry for you man..good luck. You deserve better..

You've been a help man, it sounds like you've been there. I do deserve better, I can't stand that kind of behaviour. Oh well. Life goes on right? Maybe someone as cool as her will come around some day

I have been in your situation and I have to say that my heart is tanking as I am going through the EXACT SAME THING. It is a joy when we both are friends... there is so much happiness... but once she gets into a relationship the friendship changes and I feel lost and abandoned. I went through a very painful time last December after I saw pictures of her kissing her new boyfriend... That's got to be the worst pain man... seeing the girl you love so much kissing some other guy :sad: But then again it made me ask myself why I have to put myself in such a painful situation.... I deserve better... If I let go of her it is going to be painful.. but certainly that pain is much lesser than seeing her with some other guy... I hope you make the decision that works for you.

It would kind of hurt, if I saw her kissing some next guy. But our situations are more so similar than the same, she moved in on ME, and I accepted it, then she decided to turn around and change her view on me. When she finds someone else, I wish her the best, but we can't be friends anymore, nuh uh. I have to put my foot down at some point

Archived