How do you feel about obese guys?

My Advice

How many girls would date a morbidly obese bald guy? No, this question isn't for me. I have all my hair and I am in perfect weight range

My brother wants to lose weight and instead he let himself go to the point that he is 310 lbs. He also lost all his hair by 21 so he just shaves it all off now.

I trying to figure out a way to motivate him. He has an attractive face and would be a good looking guy if he would just take some steps to be "only chubby."

Given his musical talents and charisma, it is too bad he isn't doing anything with himself about this. He hasn't dated in years. He pulls off the bald look well (though not sure about the piercings in both ears). But I am worried about his lack of dating and his basic health.

My suspicion is very few would could overlook this.

Well, honestly, I would have a hard time overlooking morbid obesity.

Even if you fall madly in love with the person, chances are, you will outlive them....which is a grim prospect.

I would encourage him to get in shape to save his life, and not even focus on dating right now.

Does he see a physician each year?

Does he even realize how serious this is?

He's not loving himself, so it will be hard for anyone to love him right now.

I personally would not date someone who is morbidly obese. It has nothing to do with attractiveness, but more so health issues, lack of self discipline, not being able to keep up with me in everyday life etc.

The baldness wouldnt really bother me, since it's something that is natural and he can't control. Although I do prefer hair, if I really cared for someone it would not be an issue at all.

I hope he can motivate himself to loose the weight. I'm sure he will need a lot of support since it's not an easy thing to do.

Before looking for a gf, that should be his #1 priority.

I don't care about the baldness. I do care about the obeseness. It's hard to be physically attracted to someone who is so unhealthy. Now, if your brother was in some sort of weight-loss program, trying to shed pounds, making progress....that would be a different story. I wouldn't date an obese man. I would, however, consider dating a man who was trying to become healthy.

I really find an unfit man unattractive. As shallow as that seems…he could be the sweetest man and treat me right, but I would never be able to able to overcome the obesity... the baldness I wouldn’t mind…it can look very attractive on some men…

I love bald guy and I don't mind a little chunk, but would not date anyone who is unhealthy b/c i am a gym buff and a health nut and it would drive me MAD being with someone who has no regard for themselves. Mind you, I've dated addicts before, but that never worked out.

My sister was obese and never had a date either. It's brutal!

hmmm. this is a little sad.

I have to admit that if I was single in a bar, a morbidly obese guy likely wouldn't grab my attention...

BUT- If i got to know a guy who happened to be obese, I don't believe it wouldn't stop me from getting involved if I liked WHO he was...

I've always liked *big* men. But even the *biggest* guy I was ever with was like, oh maybe 6'4 and 260....is that MORBIDLY obese?

Doesn't matter- I'm done with all that...so it's easy for me to say I would- it will never be tested...

Bald is ok. I've seen many attractive bald/shaved head men.

But the weight is an issue. For basic health reasons, but also lifestyle reasons. I'm active naturally and enjoy being physical and doing sport and fitness related things, its a lifestyle. I want a partner who shares that same passion.

And it doesn't matter the size of the penis either.

Archived