im a 15 year old boy who is curious?

goldtooth.1

Awesome Way to Tell She Likes You
Awesome Way to Tell She Likes You
He's 15, that's old enough for fingering. Not for vaginal sex, I don't think, but fingering should be fine.

Chances are it will not stop at fingering...once he has done that a few times he will move quickly on to the next step and the next step. Basically once that train moves out of the station it keeps on moving and picks up speed.

It isn't possible that a 15 year old doesn't engage in sexual activity?

Hmm, I guess you better tell that to a lot of kids who haven't then.

Seriously, what he does is going to be up to him, but it isn't wrong of CAD to give him the option that 'not engaging in sex' until he is ready.

ya but im only talking about fingering

They're just saying it rarely stops at fingering. Once you start down that path, it's hard to stop. Our bodies aren't really made to stop. It's called foreplay for a reason.

Of course, it's your decision, and it's up to you whether you feel you're ready or not. But it's probably a good idea for you to really consider where this could lead and whether you're ready for it.

Just make sure it is what she wants first. I might even come right out and verbally discuss it even in a minimal way. If you just start trailing your hand there and she isn't sure if she wants to do it but isn't comfortable enough/feels too much pressure to say no, that wouldn't be good. I knew a girl when I was fifteen who this happened to with fingering and she felt very upset afterwards. Granted, she should feel like she can assert herself and her wishes, but it may be better to be safe and talk about "moving to another level" before just going there if you are fifteen.

Chances are it will not stop at fingering...once he has done that a few times he will move quickly on to the next step and the next step. Basically once that train moves out of the station it keeps on moving and picks up speed.

That's not always the case, idk if its different for guys and girls but I'm 17 and have been going out with my boyfriend for over a year. We've done the whole fingering thing but still haven't had sex... So just cause it quickly progresses to the next step for most people doesn't mean it happens like that for everyone lol

Personally I think 15 is a little young to be doing it, but it is your life and I have no say lol so my advice would be: make sure it is something she really, truly wants to do -- not something she feels she has to do to keep you interested or to make you happy, and make sure you are aware of what could result from it (aka a baby!)

If you want to go a little further than fingering consider oral or something like that before jumping right into sex... Can't get pregnant from oral lol

Personally I think 15 is a little young to be doing it, but it is your life and I have no say lol so my advice would be: make sure it is something she really, truly wants to do -- not something she feels she has to do to keep you interested or to make you happy, and make sure you are aware of what could result from it (aka a baby!)

If you want to go a little further than fingering consider oral or something like that before jumping right into sex... Can't get pregnant from oral lol

True, you will not get pregnant from oral, but you can get an STI. Think carefully and be safe.

If it DOES go there...get condoms. Find out if you can get them for free through a local health clinic, or go buy a few to keep in your room, give some to her to keep too...probably not something you need to worry about yet, but better safe and awkward than very sorry down the line.

What BlackPaladin said seemed like good advice. Just don't be too shy to discuss it with her, or ask her. If you haven't touched her chest yet, become comfortable with doing that first maybe. Baby steps are the best way to go when you're learning!

But hey, good luck. If you have thought everything through and feel like you're ready to trust eachother with that kind of intimacy, that's your prerogative. Just be careful and be safe!

• 2 weeks later...

Archived