Sexy Calander

Uncut

Hi all,

I am new to the forum, but think I will learn a lot here.

I am wanting to do a sexy calander of myself for my wife, any idea?

I was thinking of posing is kitchen with only an apron on, doing a handy man shot with only a tool belt on. And maybe a pic of me in a tight pair of jeans that are not zipped up.

Do you guys and girls maybe have a few other ideas for me.

Cheers,

Michael

i say DO IT! it'll be a crackup! just dont take it too seriously and have some fun with it.

it could be anything really. a superman costume with your testicles hanging off the side of the underwear?

Is this gift for an occasion? Because if it's for a special occasion like an anniversary or birthday, you cant just give this novelty calendar. The novelty calendar can be the bonus gift on top of the 'real' present.

but yeh, just have fun with it and watch her reaction when she opens it. kodac moment for sure

Yea plus most girls don't get off like guys do just looking at naked bodies. Women aren't as shallow as us men.

Yup you nailed this one, however, as a joke it would be hilarious. Naked men in aprons beating eggs just doesn't rev my motor. LOL.

Yup you nailed this one, however, as a joke it would be hilarious. Naked men in aprons beating eggs just doesn't rev my motor. LOL.

I was with a women who wanted me to do her housework like that. I politely declined and never saw her again

Archived