I am really good friends with this guy. We are in fact best friends. He has a girlfriend, but they are doing long distance, and they only get to see each other about twice a year. We spend all of our time together and we basically act like we are dating. I have feelings for him and for a while didn't want to say anything about it because I know how in love with his girlfriend he is. I ended up saying something about it one day by accident, and just as I had suspected he said he loved being my friend but was in love with his girlfriend.

That happened 3 months ago, and lately we have been spending even more time than usual together. A week ago we had sex, because he said that there was too much sexual tension between us and that it would strengthen our relationship. He also said that it would be a one time thing and we were just doing it as friends. I know it was wrong and I should not have done it, but I couldn't help myself. Now he is avoiding me and I don't know if i should talk to him about it or not. I want him to break up with his girlfriend for me, even though I know that is really bad. He told me that he liked me and if he didn't already have a girlfriend then he would be dating me. I am confused, and I feel used. Should I say something to him or leave it alone?

Leave him alone. It sounds like you did get used. "It'll strengthen our relationship?" What the heck does that mean? I'd want to tell his girlfriend if it were me to teach him a lesson, but I'm kinda vindictive

He seriously took advantange of the fact that you have deep feelings for him and used that as a tool to sleep with you. Again, he is the one in a relationship so if he really loved his girlfriend , he wouldnt have done that. As hard as it is going to be, i would leave him alone for a while. If you have feelings for him, then you should not consider him your best friend. good luck

Someone who is in love with their girlfriend wouldn't sleep with someone else. It sounds like you were used, given that he knows the extent of your feelings.

His girlfriend should know the type of guy that her boyfriend is. I would stay away, nothing good can come from this. You will just end up getting hurt

Archived