types we attract and are attracted to

yumicecream
20 Introvert Quotes
20 Introvert Quotes

I read an earlier thread that asked about the types you attract. Do you think that certain things will cause you to attract a certain type? I mean, if you think about it...people tend to be more attracted to those who they know come from a similar culture. If you where jeans that say "apple bottoms" and big hoop earrings, you are going to attract more of a certain type versus if you're wearing a business suit. I've attracted men of all types. However, there is a type I'm attracted to that doesn't seem overly attracted to me. I love those skinny emo types with the hair that falls over their faces. They NEVER like me. I get all kinds of men after me, but never ever that type and I love that type. I wonder why? Any speculation? Any theories?

One time in my entire life did I date the kind of guy I'm attracted to.

The reason being, I'm into the skater guys/scene guys. The band tee, jeans, Chuck Taylor-wearing type. I think I don't attract that type because they tend to prefer skinny little girls. I am a BBW. My ex that was my "type" was a chubby chaser, lol.

The type I tend to attract are the guys who play RPGs.

Girls like one thing and one thing only, CONFIDENCE. i dont care who you are, CONFIDENCE. that's it. show you are a responsible guy, you are smart, and you are NOT their friend...they'll be coming in like flocks. Thank me later

Love,

enzarto

Girls like one thing and one thing only, CONFIDENCE. i dont care who you are, CONFIDENCE. that's it. show you are a responsible guy, you are smart, and you are NOT their friend...they'll be coming in like flocks. Thank me later

Love,

enzarto

Iunno about the last part.

I don't want to date a good friend, but I've always been friends with guys before dating them.

My boyfriend is my best friend, but, I wouldn't have dated him if we were best friends before hand.

Try starting out as friends but not good friends. That way they feel safer around you but you're not off limits due to being in the friend zone.

I am attracted to guys who are ambitious and work more than one job. I'm like this, and if I don't find a guy who knows and admires how driven I am, they get their feelings hurt because work and school come first much of the time. I like my men to wear suits and know how to order wine in restaurants and that sort of thing. At my age, that is pretty normal because you usually date people who are established in their careers and whose children are grown. I seem to attract these types, so life is good.

I do seem to attract and be attracted to a certain type of guy. But since my last relationship something's changed in me and recently a very different type of guy showed strong interest in me which confused me!! haha

Related to your other question..maybe the emo type guys are a little more shy? maybe they want the girl to make the move? just a thought..

Iunno about the last part.

I don't want to date a good friend, but I've always been friends with guys before dating them.

My boyfriend is my best friend, but, I wouldn't have dated him if we were best friends before hand.

Try starting out as friends but not good friends. That way they feel safer around you but you're not off limits due to being in the friend zone.

I wouldnt have dated him if we were friends before hand, EXACTLY.

Sure there are types, but it boils down to confidence, just words ladies, when i put it in play it's like, who's that girl song but except you switch girl with guy, then i'm like it's enzarto...honestly men, you have to be confident a person as is, not for the sake of women. they'll admire it, and i'm not weather man but when they see it, they usually come raining in like hail.

The older I get the more I can see a bit of a pattern in what I like, but what I like isn't usually what I date. I seem to date people that I initially find kind of cute, and we hang out together and it just sort of turns into a relationship because I like their company. Which is also why my relationships keep tanking after 3 years or so - I take what comes instead of actively trying to get out there and explore. (just no time)

I don't date a type, nor do I seem to attract a type. Not sure what that says about me.

Me neither. However I am attracted to a certain type, the emo, but they aren't ever interested in me.

I'm wondering if it has to do with my looks. I'm Italian and I'm normal sized. I also dress pretty normally. Maybe the girl who was a BBW had a point...maybe they like skinny blonde girls or skinny asian girls more? Just pure speculation. They are shy, but even shy types end up going after what they want. I never get emo types after me...all other types but not those and I really like those.

I attract a lot of different types of men. The ones I get the most are creative types (musicians, artists..etc.) and geeks who are into computers, video games, cartoons and comics. My two ex BFs were very creative and geeky. It's sort of cool because I'm a graphic artist, have dabbled in music, addicted to the internet and love old school cartoons. It's not cool because I rarely ever attract anyone I'm attracted to that's also dateable.

Archived