He said, "I can tell you are not the type to sleep with every Tom,[color=#fa7777]* [/color][color=#fa7777]* [/color][color=#fa7777]* [/color][color=#fa7777]* [/color],harry"

BronzedSkin123

I didn't know where to put this, I am not dating this guy

I was having a conversation with a guy, and he made a remark that he could tell that I'm not the type of girl to sleep with every "Tom * * * * and Harry", it kinda just came out of nowhere and I don't know why he cared or even brought that up. I had other guys say the same thing.

What are men thinking when they make this assessment? Do they try to see if women have the potential to be promiscuous to see if they have a chance of getting in bed with her? And what are the signs that a woman is promiscuous?

I think their trying to be nice in a way. I dont know why it would be their placet o say that or make comment on my sex life. That would make me uncomfortable. But I think it was meant to be a compliment.

There arent any set signs. I know the biggest flirts ever who have still only slept with maybe one or two guys.

I may be wrong, but I would question his intentions as to why he said that. It does seem unappropiate to say that to someone that you're not close to.

Just my opinion...

Why not? In this day and age people go out on a first date and have sex and yet they don't know each other...or they flirt shamelessly with a stranger and do some touchy feelies...how is that more appropriate than a guy giving a complement to a woman regarding how she has a head on her shoulders and does not seem the type of person to sleep around.

Why not? In this day and age people go out on a first date and have sex and yet they don't know each other...or they flirt shamelessly with a stranger and do some touchy feelies...how is that more appropriate than a guy giving a complement to a woman regarding how she has a head on her shoulders and does not seem the type of person to sleep around.

I now agree...I wasn't sure what the conversation was about at first.

Archived