My head is stuck in-between her legs!!

enzarto
Feeling like a failure, mum? This i...
Feeling like a failure, mum? This is what you need to hear

Okay the title sounds like I'm lucky, but ladies and gents, I feel like real down. Alright lovelies here goes. I've been friends with this one girl Meg for quite sometime, and I've painted her all over this site with my issues aka my life which is one big issue. Anyway, she said she just wants to be friends to me, but simultaneously says she really likes me, makes out with me, touches me on my pectoralis major area and rubs, feels me, and asks me for my size of willy at times. Which all sounds all fun and gross, but here's the thing, she says she wants to be young and spoil herself and doesnt want to undergo what she's went through when she's loved and doesnt want a relationship . We don't usually go there, because she ends of crying which scares the calcium right out my bones and has me crying alone for her sometimes.

Okay why is my head stuck in between her bla bla bla? Well I love her (I've not told her or anyone else than my mom that, o wait and my baby cousin). I do everything for her, but I feel I do, just to shut her up. Honestly, she's like the most irking person alive since barbecued socks. I just make sure she's up on time. Make her breakfast. Drive her to work, rub her back till she sleeps. Give her sex, then sneak out and sleep on the footon in the living room due to her excessive adventures she takes where she needs like the whole bed (omg dont even get me started, the woman moves like a gypsy on that queensize! I really have to know where she's going in these dreams). I buy her stuff. I love her mom and she loves that. But I deep inside, I am so cold, and chilled to the bone, I don't want to be with her, but I don't want to go back to square one. I feel because of our intimacy she may possibly say she at least wants to be my girlfriend on her death bed, that'd be one of my life goals because I've been with her soo long, I want to be around her but I don'.

I NEVER accept anythiing from her, I never have her go out of her way. Anytime she does anything that offends me (which is like everyday) I brush it off because I don't want to fight.

I recently met this other girl, and wow she is an awesome relief, it's like breathing oxygen again. We kissed by mistake and now things are really colliding in my head. I'm so confused, if I leave Meg for Jess (Jess= non headache breath of fresh hair girl), do you think she'll be the same?? Somebody work me some magic!!

To add Jess doesnt mind if I'm a smart guy and somewhat attractive ( i only say i'm attractive to applaud my parents 22 yrs ago when they did it). I say this because there are girls that have left me because i think they found me too complex, like i'm smart philosophical and stuff, i think girls just liek the simple guy, but thats really not the question here. its about Meg, i feel i'm torturing myself, but i dont want to leave. Jess seems like a relief, but way back in the day Meg looked that way too

Talk about complex, I didnt even have to read the whole thing and right now i cant because im in such a bad mood. Hopefully i will later, im wondering if your co-dependent with her. You seem to do alot for her without her really seeming to do much for you except try to do things to keep you around. I was co-dependent in my last real relationship but i actually was the one that made myself stick around because i couldnt think of losing her because of my abandonment issues. I guess first off is that something you have ever heard of and is that something you think you are ok with. I just say that because i have a really hard time seeing and dealing with it. Its kinda hard to describe because when you see it you know what it is but its hard to put it in words by itself. I also dont think its wrong but if you are with someone that isnt good for you then its pretty much hell.

I also wanted to say that im a very complex person and dont think alot of people would be able to be with me because of it. I dont really think its that people want the simple guy or maybe they do but not all girls are like that. Its just kinda hard because so many people in your life have probably shown u that, it kinda becomes like everyone. So thats kinda hard to have to make yourself see it as not everyone is that way so hopefully u can find someone that is. I dont know maybe you might have but with everything your going thru its really hard to see things clearly. Im basically in that same place and idk dont want to sound like the downer but maybe alot worse place. Im just kinda wondering how you would take all of this because at first it didnt seem so bad for me but with my life alot of stuff starting turning out really bad. So i dont know if you are even close to how bad i was doing or how much i didnt see things for what they really were but if it does get bad hopefully you can be prepared for it because i know i wasnt. I just hope its not like how it was and still is for me.

Firstly you need to leave Meg. Obviously this relationship isn’t what you want and you need to stop prolonging things with this girl you’re currently in a relationship with…

In my honest opinion, Jess may just be a breath of fresh air because you feel some sort of attraction/relief/enjoyment with being around her. She’s not as much “drama” run as Meg has become. The main observation I made is that Meg and you aren’t meant to be. You have primiary complaints about this women…and there’s no reason in prolonging this any further. Break up with the girl! if you feel like being polite/a gentlemen explain to her why. This isn’t the life you want…don’t get stuck in it because it’s what you know and this women (Meg) puts pressure on you to stay with her. She’ll move on…It’ll take time…but she will.

I honestly wouldn’t jump right into a relationship with Jess. After you leave Meg, take some time for yourself. Enjoy being single and get your life back together before you pursue another women. You have to let the past things go, before it’s even fair for you to date someone new.

Watch for similar red flags and open up the communication with Jess once you are in a relationship…let her know if she’s starting to show similar traits to your ex. If it dosen’t pin out, then oh well, you weren’t meant to be with her either.

You’ve done a lot for this women, Meg, but you have cheated on her too…(Kissed Jess). Leave Meg and accept some responsibility for what happened. If you would have put your foot down…she wouldn’t of have the opportunity and chances to abuse your kindness and sincerity as much. Don’t let a women walk all over you.

Take control and end the situation. Reflect on what happened and heal from the broken relationship. And if after you’re fully over Meg and that situation… and ready to seek another girlfriend, try it out with Jess. I wouldn’t rush into it though… right now she could easily be marked as just a rebound...

I’d get to know the girl a little bit better-while you heal. Before officially dating. That way you can avoid another Meg Scenario.

Think of it this way, Meg started out the same as Jess, perhaps you saw the former Meg in Jess…and that’s why you accidentally kissed the girl…So now tread carefully when you start approach a relationship with her and watch for those signs.

Mr me thanks, I am in hell right now. I do everything for this girl, and I hurt myself by not letting her do anythng for me. Once (JUST ONCE...and the only favor for like 2 years HONESTLY!) she rented a car for me while she was away (when I didn't have a car), and then she called me up and fought with me and said somethign like, I hope you enjoy what I did for you. Then I got soo pissed, and never rode the car, she was puzzled to see that the bill was not extra because no miles were used on it. She bought me stuff and I always say o you dont have to do that. And have never used anythign she got me. I'm just so upset at her that I don't let her do anything for me. But I make sure I clean, i open the door for her, I make her breakfast and pack her lunch drive her to work, do her when in which ever end when she needs it, and, take long walks away from her for my alone time.

Everytime we fight she goes beserk so I just make sure I am doing everything for her so she can't say jack to me. I'll sneak out and take long walks away from her just because i'm so flipped in the head and need the 'mental air' away from her the bunsen burner, sometimes jess comes on these walks too. i just hope jess isn't the next meg. Meg will freak if she knows about her

Makes me feel better.I've done so much, but it seems this truth hruts but its truth

I really do know what you mean though. The truth hurts a lot.

I personally let myself be used by somebody I loved…He gave me just enough attention and affection to keep me around…and in return I gave him whatever he wanted…but where did it lead me…miscarried…he stole everything I owned (I lived with him and got kicked out.)…and so forth…So when I was saying those things, I knew it was a bad relationship…but I had been with him so long and gave up so much to be with him…I couldn’t just walk out and give up…I was afraid almost of accepting my responsibility for letting this happen… but when it comes down to it. I should have paid attention to the signs and would have saved myself time, money, and most importantly depression. By ignoring the obvious action I should have taken…things only got worse. This was back in 08 but it’s still fairly recent I suppose-luckily I moved on from it since then =)

It’s not ever just ones person(s) fault for what happens. But it’s a mature step to accept some responsibility for it happening. –Because once you start to think about it…you could have also done things better and stood up for yourself too. –Just like I could have.

I do wish you luck though, and hope you find the girl of your dreams =)

Glad I could help a bit

You see Jess as a breath of fresh air because the air where your at is stale, but realize in time new loves/relationships tend to get stale too...so it's up to us to make them fun and full of adventure.

All you have to do is ask yourself one question...which is, "are you happy"? and the rest afterward you know what you have to do.

BTW the comment about the calcium draining from your bones gave me a good laugh...thanks and best to you!

Archived