The last 2 months

CrazyKing
NO ALCOHOL FOR 5 MONTHS - Do I Feel...
NO ALCOHOL FOR 5 MONTHS - Do I Feel Different?

I don't really know why I'm posting this...

The last two months have been quite interesting for me, I'm having fun all the time, went to A LOT of parties, smoked a ton of pot, well, a few years ago this would have been my dream life - rock'n'roll all the time, everybody knows me... I don't feel bad about it because my current life is what I've been aiming at the last few years, so this is the time where I see the results of my goal-setting at the end of high-school...

But I think these things that I have achieved won't bring me the happiness I want... So my discovery is that all the people (each one of us) constantly seek and choose to do things and meet people through whom we think we could achieve the ultimate thing we're aiming for the most... for example - I'm living like a party animal because a few years ago I thought that THIS could be the best way how to get a partner...

And now I've reached the point where I think to myself: "This is the wrong way, because it has given me a huge amount of company, pals, buddies, etc, but the partner is missing"... That means that I have literally "checked" everything there is for me in the world of parties and I need to search for another way...

I hope you get what I'm trying to tell here... lol

I don't really know why I'm posting this...

Some (healthy?) venting to try and keep you sane .

I hope you get what I'm trying to tell here... lol

Feel like you're out of ideas? But from what you've said your partying has got you a lot more company and unless these are all really weak friendships (like a lot of mine; think high school or work friends you never actually do anything with), then can't find new avenues through these friends.

Congrats for seeing this. I admire you, and I wish I'd only understood this at your age. The good news is that you can always step off the party merry-go-round without missing a thing--it will still be there if you ever want to take an occasional spin.

Here's to great things for you!

In your corner.

Archived