Hair Color on girls.. post please!

BrunetteBarbie

10 Beautiful Hair Colors To Inspire...
10 Beautiful Hair Colors To Inspire Your Next Look #shorts

I read this thread about hair by delicous and it made me wondering. When you see a hot girl walking down the street with a pretty face, but has too long/short/too weird hair, or a haircolor you do not like at all, would you cancel her if she asked you out, or would think that she is less pretty?

What hair color + style do you like most on girls?..And what do you think is the most popular one in generally?

Myself I have long brunette hair from nature and I rarely dye it another color. Blonde once.. Sometimes I straighten it totally, its a little bit wavy from nature. I like changing the style more than the color.

But now, from all the "if shes got a great personality then hair doesnt matter" etc aside, I know you all secretly have a little prefery, I would like to know which it is Blonde? Dark?? Red? Brown..? Wavy, Curly, Straight, Short, Long..? How does the hair of the woman of your dreams look like?!

I like dark hair personally. But I'm going to take a stab in the dark and say that most people prefer blondes.

But you know, many people will still consider you quite beautiful despite your hair colour.

I have these dreaded black and purple extensions with spirals and all sorts of crazy crap and I have people compliment it all the time. A lot of people hate it but the compliments are very unique and genuine

I actually like dark hair. A lot depends on the color of her eyes. Neither hair color nor eye color would be a deal breaker in any case, but it certainly scores some girls points right off the bat. I usually prefer longer hair, at least shoulder length, but again, I have seen some girls who look really hot with short hair. A lot of it depends on if the look is “you” or not.

I've definitely always been attracted to brunettes above all else. Blondes don't work for me. I've just never been attracted to a girl with blonde hair.

Now, if I knew her as a brunette and was attracted to her then she dyed it blonde... that might change the level of immediate physical attraction, but if she was still the same person on the inside, I'd be fine with it.

I think not a specific color but rather if your color matches with your features (eyes, skin etc...)

That's what I think. One girl can look wild with wavy while another looks sexy with straight. I like to switch it up when it comes to styles and get compliments.

As for color, don't think my opinion counts since I like guys but I think most girls look nice with darker hair/brunette or red. Black looks good on some too.

Hair color and style really depends on your features. Certain styles will lift and shape your face… For me, I love having bangs…It brings more attention to my eyes…and I have short/medium hair that’s dyed red…with my natural blonde as highlights. =) My boyfriend seems to really like my hair…even though I do miss having long hair sometimes…It’s fun to change things up…I just try to pick a color/style that would compliment me…if It doesn’t…I change it till it dose.

I have a few guy friends I “poll” to see what I should change my color to…Then I just pick a fun “flirty” hair style when I get my hair done…that I think would compliment me…

But yeah. Asking your friends for advice on what colors and what not might help you bring out those “complimentive features”…Honestly, I think hair is rather important on a girl…the wrong color and style…really brings her attraction level down… =( Which will pass up some dates…cause it looks like you don’t take care of yourself and doesn’t seem like you know what looks good on you-meaning you don’t seem “sexy” to the male…

Despite what people usually like admit. Attraction is a big part of a relationship… It’s not all just about personality. =p

Brunettes with longer hairstyles always catch my attention the most quickly. Redheads are close behind, with blondes trailing the pack. But I'd never exclude a woman because of the color of her hair. On the other hand, a short haircut that doesn't reach a woman's shoulders is almost always an instant and total turn-off for me, even if I was previously attracted to the very same woman with longer hair. I don't know why I react so negatively to short haired women, and I know it isn't rational, but the women with short hair that I can remember being attracted to in my entire life can be counted on two fingers, and I still found even those two to be more attractive when they had longer hair.

Well, here is a picture of me with dark hair. The one on the avatar is my natural color. I colored it with semi permanent and I'm trying to decide If I should go back to my natural blondish color or stick with the dark. Any suggestions?

image removed

I really like your natural haircolor.

Do you have highlights in that picture? Because if you don't, you're hair is wonderfully dynamic!

My natural hair color gets bleached out by the sun and so I get natural highlights (partly from life guarding). It is hard with long hair to do much with coloring because it takes so long for it to grow out

My natural hair color gets bleached out by the sun and so I get natural highlights (partly from life guarding). It is hard with long hair to do much with coloring because it takes so long for it to grow out

Oh, my boyfriend has a horrible time with the chlorine. He's a swimmer and that stuff really kills yours hair.

But, your hair looks very pretty. It doesn't look damaged at all. It looks thick and healthy.

Thanks! I have been training for a triathlon and am trying to battle with the chlorine myself.. and the constant smell.

After states, he stopped swimming until 3 months later. It took him a good two weeks to stop smelling of chlorine. And a good 2 months before he could grow hair on his legs again.

A triathlon? That is simply amazing. I would love to do something like that. Good luck!

Well, here is a picture of me with dark hair. The one on the avatar is my natural color. I colored it with semi permanent and I'm trying to decide If I should go back to my natural blondish color or stick with the dark. Any suggestions?

image removed

All I can say Suzy is that the pic of you is gorgeous. The dark hair and blue eyes, jaw dropping.

I should think this would be a non-issue. If you are worried people who are walking down the street isn't checking you out then I would go for blonde. But provided the person who you are interested actually knows you and isn't so shallow that he wouldn't date you because of your hair, it wouldn't matter what kind of hair length or colour you have it. In fact being yourself would probably be more appealing to him as he likes who you are as a person not your barbie-esque apperance. On the other hand if he is going to be concerned about your hair colour/length then I ask why would you be even interested in someone like this? At the end of the day, once you find someone attractive enough appearance-wise, it's what's up-stairs that counts.

If I'm not mistaken, I suspect it's your self-esteem that is the problem here.

I should think this would be a non-issue. If you are worried people who are walking down the street isn't checking you out then I would go for blonde. But provided the person who you are interested actually knows you and isn't so shallow that he wouldn't date you because of your hair, it wouldn't matter what kind of hair length or colour you have it. In fact being yourself would probably be more appealing to him as he likes who you are as a person not your barbie-esque apperance. On the other hand if he is going to be concerned about your hair colour/length then I ask why would you be even interested in someone like this? At the end of the day, once you find someone attractive enough appearance-wise, it's what's up-stairs that counts.

If I'm not mistaken, I suspect it's your self-esteem that is the problem here.[/QUOTE]

huh errr what? I only asked a simple question cuz i am curious about everyones opinion, nothing to do with my self-confidence, dont worry I have plenty of that

Back to Topic,

thanks to all for posting their opinions..I didnt know most ppl like brunette more than the blondes

Ilovemybabycario I saw ur pics, actually I like the blonde more on you!! The 2nd pic was stunning.. But Ill understand if you prefer the dark/brunette, cause they rock

SuzyQ, nicee! I think the dark suits alot better with you!

Archived