confirming?

redhearts

So Sunday, weird day huh? Interview. Sears, I filled an application on-line, it said Sunday available, go to the HR department. Human Resource I assume, right? Okay so Sears actually has that IN THE STORE?

Another thing on some sites I find it saying part time, another it said part time-full time. Should I call to confirm the interview and also ask if it is full or part time? Because I can't take part time jobs, all it would do is me basically working to put gas in my car to get to the job (and back) and no money left afterwards. Ahh I just don't want to waste another 30minutes-1 hour interviewing for something when they said IN THE END part time only. Its also a drive into town, so I don't want to waste my gas on something that well is part time.

I'm frustrated!

So Sunday, weird day huh? Interview. Sears, I filled an application on-line, it said Sunday available, go to the HR department. Human Resource I assume, right? Okay so Sears actually has that IN THE STORE?

Another thing on some sites I find it saying part time, another it said part time-full time. Should I call to confirm the interview and also ask if it is full or part time? Because I can't take part time jobs, all it would do is me basically working to put gas in my car to get to the job (and back) and no money left afterwards. Ahh I just don't want to waste another 30minutes-1 hour interviewing for something when they said IN THE END part time only. Its also a drive into town, so I don't want to waste my gas on something that well is part time.

I'm frustrated!

Did you put full time or part time for the job your applying for? They also need to call you to confirm the interview. When I applied for a job at macy's they called me to confirm my interview. if you didnt hear from them over the weekend call them up on Monday and confrim before you go there. Good Luck !

Ahh EVERY TIME I put FULL TIME. At the last place they ended up saying at the end of the interview so we ONLY have PART TIME. When I had said when I got there I only want full time, when I applied I said FULL TIME. I can't call Monday, its on Sunday, lol. I'm thinking of calling tomorrow, just not sure when, or if I should. I'm thinking I should.

I'm frustrated!

Well if you dont have a job at all i would take the part time until you found a full time one. But either way when you get there before the interview even starts you could ask if its a part or full time job that way you dont waste time with the interview. But yeah if you have no idea where to go all you have to do is ask an employee because im sure they had to go to through thee same process lol.

Two people a shift at all times so the full time can take their lunch and the part time their breaks, lol.

I can't take part time because all the money I would earn go soley to my gas and it end up rather pointless.

I tried calling to confirm the interview today, but NO ONE is answering, just ringing. I mean its a SUNDAY. I didn't think anyone had interviews on Sundays. I didn't even know SEARS had a HR department in the store. So I'm really confused.

NO ONE answers that line so I can't confirm the interview, I'm kind of just not wanting to go. Its in an hour!!! I mean Sunday interviews? I NEVER heard of that. I applied on-line the internet told me to be there Sunday at 2. What to do.. maybe not show up and if they do call, I can say I had been trying to call to reschedule but no one answered?!

Archived