Broke nc

and again
Why Men Come Back - ALWAYS
Why Men Come Back - ALWAYS

I broke 5wks nc a couple of hours ago via txt, still havent had a reply, and to be honest i dont feel to bad. Is strange that ex hasnt replied, as used to with in mins. But havent got the nagging doubts that have eaten at me all week. As in wondering if ex may have been wanting me to make contact. There was no begging in msg, so dont feel to bad. See how i feel about it tomorrow

I just read it. So you think she is struggling with depression?

If this is true, could you forgive her and see it that the depression made her leave rather than anything else?

Would you be willing to support her while she is trying to get help and work through any related issues that she may have, yet taking the risk that in the end her leaving the relationship twice had nothing to do with the depression per se?

Yes if it was depression i could and would deal with it and help her through it any way i could. I know she has a few issues, but by sending the txt i kind of know now that she hasnt been sat there hopeing that i would txt her or she would have replied within the last couple of hours.

As far as leaveing per se, i kind of thought it may have been because she had always been in relationships, and perhaps she blames that on never finding her self and being able to work on her isssues. But by what i sent tonight had no pressure involved. And if no reply in a couple of days i know or hope i know to move on, even though i would much rather her agree to what was in the txt.

I'm sorry you are in pain. But sometimes love is not sufficient for a relationship.

There is no way one can say what the future might bring, if she will contact you again once she is feeling better about herself, or not.

just try to focus on yourself for the time being

Very true i know i have left the door open to a degree, there was also another type of msg i could have sent full of anger for how if she was ot sure of how she could cope with what she was offering she shouldnt have said it and twisted my head, but i know the end of the day i would have regreted it. I have now thrown her number in the bin so i cant send that type of txt, her number is wrote down in work so i have to plan if i am going to txt and not make any rash decisions.

Archived