CAUTION: When dealing with men, the 3 Deadly DON'Ts!

enzarto

Women, by the way before I start I wanted to say I love you, but there are a few things I find disturbing. Yes perhaps, I may still live with my mom, play the xbox, and my socks aren't rosey, but there are female turn-offs as well!So please do not have men frolicking with emotional TNT implosions ignited by the power of your words! Yes if we like you, your words mean alot!! Believe me, my mother can mentally burry me anyday if she said something she didn't like about me. (Well the sensitive men, the ones that matter basically) here goes, and please, seatbelts....

This may very well be my immature blabber, but here goes:

Number ONE!: The word "cute"!

Holy Stink Batman, never use that word!

You lose at the Date-Worthy Awards, the Men's Appreciation League, and gain much success in the Women's Wall of Shame if this word is used to describe not our parrot or dog, but us! We men try our best to maintain a manly composure for you wonderful ladies out there, please, if you see a man, and he appears not round and fluffy, tail-wagging, or big-cheeked baby, please, the word cute is actually a big slap in the face for that man who prepared to IE have dinner with you, cute is just not manly, and makes one feel like he parked his tricycle, not his car, outside. stay away plus cute equals happy men.

NUMBER TWO!: CLINGY after First Date Ladies!!

Mandy, I appreciate the enthusiasm, but the every 1 minute play by play of your day wasn't what I signed up for. You are not a scribe, or a cop I do not need to know what you did at 0000hrs to 2359 hrs by the minute. Ladies, when a guy takes you to watch Seven Pounds, you love him for his sensitivity and choice of film, you make out, next morning he already has 9 texts from you saying to have a good day????!! Don't cling, YOU HATE it just as much don't lie! We have forever been searching for the anti-glue, and it seems Satan has kept it off the shelves, please do not cling! I still love every last one of you though (even you Mandy)

NUMBER 3, FINAL AND JUST AS IMPORTANT: Give Men a Chance!!

That would be a DO! Or don't NOT give a guy a chance rather. I would hate to find out that there is somehting about me that you find intriguing but unfortunately you recently moved to Sri Lanka. Make the most of the time you spend around people trying to be around you!! There is this one girl that I see everywhere, and she's not the most bouncing blossom in the field, but she is still pretty and her demeanor and conduct is the sexiest thing. But when I say Hi she closes up. Yes, indeed, she too will move to Sri Lanka then learn that I was a keen artist and miss her opportunity. Please, I do not base my life on the movie Serendipity, but life is the way it's supposed to be played out, don't take a detour from a guy who's trying his hardest!

Love you very much, I'm no saint either okay, but please these Don'ts are so important. If you wish not to comply, at least, never call me cute. Love you all again. Goodbyezers

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

As for the word cute, you need to get over it.

What else can we call you? handsome? makes you sound old. Goodlooking? Too general and hardly a compliment. Hot? I rarely call anyone hot. Not because I don't find them attractive, but because I find hot to be a ridiculous word and wouldn't call someone it. Especially to their face.

My bf had a big problem with the word cute, but he soon realized that cute was a good thing and he should take it as such.

I am not a huge fan of the word, but actually dont hate it as much as I may have expressed. My girl calls me a dork, and that's cool, she doesnt call me cute to often. In a way its just a pride thing, it boils down to this, someone whose hot is bold bad boy the ladies run after, the cute one is the one who trips on his shoes and hides his one eye behind his receding hairline

I watched my sister watch Brad pitt take 20 people out in like 10 seconds in the movie Troy, she drooled from the side of her mouth and no matter what she says (shes not one to compliment to easy), the only word that could slip out her mouth was 'DAMN, that was sexy!'

that's what hot is, thats where the ladies run.

cute is meh, my buddy kinda thing

Cute is they way to go. Bad boys are way more insecure and to damn serious. Cute is a term of endearment. It usually doesn't really have anything to do with looks, it is usually in response to an action or a quirk. Maybe you only put 4 shakes of pepper on your food "Your cute" or you have to watch this particular show every week without fail "Your cute" it is sign they admire and secure enough to love for the person you are.

Cute, doesn't necessarily mean "adorable." It can mean many things. And usually GOOD things. Up north, cute meant "hunk." I luv calling men cute. I mean, they are manly...i probably wouldn't use this on a 50 year old...but each person can be described as many things. Just know that being called "cute" is better than "hot" in my opinion. "gorgeous" is better than "sexy," and "beautiful" is better than "pretty." It's just the way people interpret it. Then you always have the combos...the people that are cute, gorgeous, beautiful, AND sexy...those are VERY fortunate.

Does using the word 'cute' work the other way around if a guy calls a girl it?

Going by what you said ive made the 'mistake' in calling a guy cute. But he's called me cute and things ive done. He would say "thats cute"

the word 'cute' can mean or be meant in many ways.

While girls can be clingy - guys can definatly be that too. Ive just expereinced it! lol. And same goes for guys, i do not need to be told a play-by-play of your day!

worths both ways i think. all depends on the girl and the guy.

As for the word cute, you need to get over it.

What else can we call you? handsome? makes you sound old. Goodlooking? Too general and hardly a compliment. Hot? I rarely call anyone hot. Not because I don't find them attractive, but because I find hot to be a ridiculous word and wouldn't call someone it. Especially to their face.

My bf had a big problem with the word cute, but he soon realized that cute was a good thing and he should take it as such.

Cute is kind of an ambiguous term, though. It could mean anything from sexually attractive cute, to puppy dog cute, to 7 year old boy cute.

Archived